Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$160
TripadvisorUS$160
Trip.comUS$172
TravelocityUS$160
CheapTicketsUS$160
Orbitz.comUS$160
2,112 results
All reviews eaton centre portico restaurant living room sunset grill top floor yonge street deluxe suite flat screen front desk staff large bathroom lawrence market parking garage continental breakfast bottled water coffee maker hockey hall of fame mini fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2020

Myself and my two teen children stayed here because of an appointment at Sick Kids. This place was ideal location, given that it was about a $5 cab from Union Station, and about the same to the hospital. Convenience store across the street and no shortage of delivery places surrounding us.
The room was ideal. Very clean, comfortable king size bed and my son said the pullout was comfortable as well. Great amount of space!
Staff was awesome. Brought extra linens when needed, as well as other things upon request and even more so, were quite patient with my moments of ridiculousness (I didn't know where the darn sink plug release was lol and they were not only patient, but kind in the explanation)
I plan to stay here again on my next clinic trip. :)

Date of stay: November 2020
Tony H, Guest Services / Front Office at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Dear Crystal M,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay here at the Cambridge Suites Toronto. I hope everything went well at Sick Kids. Our staff are excellent and I'm happy you have a great experience with them. Hopefully next time you come back it will be better times. We look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Reviewed 26 June 2020

I was looking for a reasonable hotel in Toronto and came across the Cambridge online and booked it directly. The rooms were spacious and I basically got a suite for the price of a normal room.

I booked it again 3 days later though Hotwire for an even better rate and the King suite I got was even better. The staff was friendly and I hope to book it again in July.

The great rate may be due to COVID but I was very impressed with the rooms.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank Stephen R
Tony H, Guest Services / Front Office at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2020

Dear Stephen R,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us at the Cambridge Suites Toronto and were impressed by our large suites. Due to COVID-19, there have been several changes and challenges during this difficult time, which we are trying to get through. The current rates are due to the pandemic happening in this world. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 26 March 2020

We had a short weekend stay here. Our check-in went ok. The front desk was welcoming and helpful. We were given our room key and headed to our room. Upon entering, we did a quick inspection. We noticed a larger amount of condensation along the window. We then checked the bed and pulled back the comforter. What we saw can only be described as urine or sweat stained bedsheets. At the moment we discovered this our <porter> arrived at the door with our luggage. He apologized and arranged for us to change to another room. The next room was better but still had water condensation issues. Their are no vending machines on the hotel property. They suggested either the nearby pharmacy or the 7/11. Unfortunately, the pharmacy has limited hours of operation and the 7/11 is open 24/7 but it’s several blocks away. The hotels location is nicely situated downtown. Their are several nearby attractions within walking distance. A breakfast buffet is offered by the hotel for a surcharge. Dinner is another option for you at one of their restaurants. The free WiFi had a decent signal. We did order a few drinks at their bar. It’s a nice, smaller bar. The bartender was nice and made some small talk with us. The wife enjoyed their Bloody Mary’s. The hot tub and fitness room are located on the top floor. You’ll get some nice views of the city from there. In finality, this hotel is ideal for its perfect location, but it’s certainly lacking on many amenities.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank XamatTomax
Tony H, Guest Services / Front Office at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2020

Dear fazifazi,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you had some good experiences during your stay, but I do apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay with us at the Cambridge Suites Toronto. We will definitely look into this issues and address them accordingly. We will use your review as great feedback to help us further improve our services and product. We do hope to see you again in the near future next time you return to the city and hope it is a more enjoyable stay for you.

Reviewed 16 March 2020

I've stayed at the Cambridge Suites many times over the past 10 years or so. The guest rooms are very spacious. The main floor restaurant has a modest breakfast buffet, and fares better on their dinner menu.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank dpendgracs
Tony H, Guest Services / Front Office at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2020

Dear dpendgracs,

Thank you for your great review! We are happy to hear that you have chosen to stay at the Cambridge Suites Toronto each time you have come into the city. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again next time you return!

Reviewed 15 March 2020

I stayed at the Cambridge in Toronto in March for a weekend conference. To me, the entrance was a bit unwelcoming. I expected a bit more for a front entrance. I felt it was almost back in an alleyway vs out front and obvious. The staff was welcoming at check in and quick for getting me checked in.

I had a king suite room on the 8th floor. The bed was VERY comfortable. I loved the setup of the room and how the bathroom had a door to it both from the living room area and the bedroom. So if traveling with another person/family members the person in the living room on the pull out could access the bathroom without having to go through the bedroom.

The bathroom was ample size with plenty of counter space. Provided soaps and hair dryer along with a makeup mirror. Water pressure for the shower was great (I have stayed at some location that this isn’t the case).

There were some things I would personally have liked to see upgrades on. The room itself felt a bit old. The wallpaper was peeling away in areas and then you could tell that the cupboards were old as well. Felt very rickety when opening them. I would also have liked to have some sort of “plate” in the room to use with the microwave. There were glasses and a nice “bar” type set up on the counter.

This may just be a big city issue but the sounds of the street and traffic were very loud at all hours of the day/night. I have stayed in other big cities where it was quiet as a mouse in the room even though there was massive amounts of traffic.

Overall a nice stay. I just personally expected a bit more for the money.

Date of stay: March 2020
Tony H, Guest Services / Front Office at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2020

Dear Beth D,

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear you didn't have the most enjoyable stay. Being in downtown Toronto, the noise can some times be a disturbance and I do apologize you had to experience that during your stay. We appreciate your feedback and we will definitely be looking at it and hope it will help us improve on our services and products. We do hope to see you again and welcoming you back to the Cambridge Suites Toronto in the near future!