“Great Place to Stay”

Cambridge Suites Toronto
Ranked #34 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We stayed at the Cambridge Suites Hotel for 3 nights. It was the perfect place for us and our son. The rooms were comfortable and clean and the bed was very comfortable. The stocked fridge and snacks available in the room is a great idea, but you pay for the convienience. The location was great as we were able to walk everywhere. We also had room service a couple of nihts and the food was awesome! Every staff person we met was courteous, friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again when in Toronto.

Room Tip: We had a room on a high floor and got virtually no street noise.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
CAMBRIDGEGM, General Manager at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

Dear spinnel,

I was very pleased to read that you and your family had a great stay. Let me know when you are returning so I may thank you personally!

There are newer reviews for Cambridge Suites Toronto

Reviewed 20 February 2012

My company uses the Cambridge Suites as our preferred hotel in Toronto. I have enjoyed 4 stays there so far. Each time I return it is like coming home. The rooms are well appointed, clean and warm. The staff are consistently attentive, friendly and welcoming. I sent a tweet to my followers recording my pleasure at being back and was surprised to find a gift in my room with a cheerful 'thanks for the sweet tweet' note from the manager. Very conveniently located.

Room Tip: Internet isn't always included in the room rate.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business

Dear MerchantAdventurer,

Thank you for your continued loyalty - I am pleased you feel at home with us and appreciate the kind review. If I can ever be of service to you, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely, Tim - General Manager

Reviewed 14 February 2012

Our company has worked with this hotel on and off for around a year, holding smallish training courses in their meeting rooms. Their meeting staff have been consistently professional and always go the extra mile to ensure that the meetings run smoothly and they work with our company's individual requirements to help us as much as possible, as we cannot be on site as we are based in the UK. The catering sales manager who works with us, Maureen, is always incredibly helpful and also very efficient. The clients are always happy and praise the hotel and service.

Room Tip: If you're looking for a meeting room, speak to Maureen Kang - she is really helpful.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

Dear Jp297,

Thank you for the review. I am glad we provided an excellent facility for your meetings and business events. We are very proud to have Maureen on our team and she certainly appreciated your kind words. If I can ever be of service to you, please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

Our room had an unusal L shape layout with a bedroom, living room and separate bath. The room was quiet, which is unusual in Toronto. Great service. Great value for money.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank M H
CAMBRIDGEGM, General Manager at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2012

Dear MH198,

Thank you for the review - I am pleased you enjoyed the layout of your room and experienced our great service. Don't hesitate to let me know what room you were in so we can ensure you recieve to same floorplan on your next stay.

tostrem@cambridgesuiteshotel.com
tweet @CambridgeTor

Reviewed 10 February 2012

As I have written before, I find The Cambridge Suites a great little spot. Great location - kitty-corner from the Bay, a few paces East of Yonge. But that's the easy part. The hotel itself is very! clean, nice, helpful staff, obviously well-guided and trained to provide good, fast service. I sent many business associates there last week (so I marked this trip as a "business" trip below this time), but my family and I stay there when we want a little weekend away, if only 30 miles from where we live in Toronto's suburbs. For sure, my first choice in downtown Toronto. (I actually stayed at another prominent hotel last weekend with my husband, and we both said we wished we stayted with our tried and true - The Cambridge Suites. Won't make the mistake again!

Room Tip: Believe all rooms are suites (thus the name!), and each seem quite similar to me. Don't think y...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear EA-Extraordinaire,

Thank you for your continued loyalty and for submitting another review. Your comments mean a greta deal - especially from such an extraordinary EA! If I can ever be of service to you, please do not hesitate to let me know.

tweet @CambridgeTor