Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$140
Booking.comUS$140
Hyatt.comUS$140
Hotels.comUS$140
Trip.comUS$152
Lol.travelUS$267
3,832 results
All reviews cn tower great location entertainment district king street rooftop pool walking distance business trip convention center underground parking front desk staff great room king bed union station lobby starbucks downtown tiff
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2019

Was here for two nights on business. Location, on King Street in downtown, was convenient for business in the area and within walking distance of lots of shops, restaurants, and bars. I walked from Union Station, which was a few blocks and took about 20 min.

Rooms were fine; mine had a nice view of downtown and got lots of light. Design was functional and reasonably stylish, if a bit bland. Desk was on the smaller side, as was bathroom and closet. Everything, including Wi-Fi, was in good working order.

Check-in was polite and efficient. Did,not have a chance to try restaurant, bar, breakfast, or fitness.

Lobby was on smaller side and, while functional, felt corporate and not like a place you would spend much time. But worry not...lots of fun things better than a hotel lobby right in the area!

Overall, just fine, reasonable for price paid, and would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 26 October 2019

excellent location in the Downtown theatre district. There is an accessible entrance on the east side of the building which I was not told about, despite using a cane. Otherwise the hotel was great. I would stay there again.

Reviewed 26 October 2019

We usually try and stay at a Hyatt whenever we are traveling because it is superior in every way. This trip to Toronto was a little disappointing. The hotel is showing its age. I also think when you book a reservation, you should be informed about construction going on nearby. There were construction sites everywhere around the hotel with jack hammers beginning at 6:30AM! This does not make for a relaxing visit. On the bright side, the staff was always attentive and informative. We saw many things in the city we might have missed if it wasn't for their suggestions.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2019

I was exceptionally disappointed with my stay - it was definitely not what I expected from the Hyatt. I was in room 1258 and here are the lowlights:
- I had a stained duvet cover and had to request it be changed
- There was stale water sitting in the coffee maker
- The closet was gross - there was a dirty fabric shoe rack inside, a children's umbrella and clearly someone had tried to stick a bunch of stuff to the inside of the door. I felt uncomfortable leaving my clothes inside. The safe was at the very bottom, almost on the floor.
- The vent outside my room was clanging non-stop. I eventually went outside and opened the vent myself which seemed to reduce the noise
- The bathroom is super tiny and all of the towels were under the sink in a cupboard which just sort of grossed me out.
- I looked directly into a whole bunch of other rooms.
- The hotel itself seemed very dark and worn down. It has definitely seen better days.

Perhaps I just got a bad room but I was glad I didn’t have to spend much time in my room. The closet in the room has seen far better days and there was a children’s umbrella in it which signaled to me that it hadn’t been cleaned. It also had a very work and dirty looking shoe organizer inside. My coffee maker had stale water in it - who knows how long it had been there. I had to go under the sink to get any towels in the bathroom which I found very odd.

Reviewed 25 October 2019

The hotel is old but have some new upgrades in rooms. TV is old and outdate with no plug in options available for streaming. Room was clean and AS ALWAYS, the bed is the most comfortable of any hotel chain ever.

• Trip type: Travelled with family