Lowest prices for your stay
US$116
Booking.comUS$116
Hotels.comUS$116
StayForLongUS$141
1,210 results
All reviews close to the airport toronto airport complimentary breakfast bedroom suite toronto area the breakfast area excellent hotel excellent stay shuttle kitchenette downtown pearson
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2020 via mobile

The rooms were clean and comfortable. They had a sticker on the crack of the room door at check in letting you know the room has been sanitized.
The beds were comfortable. The room is the same as other Homewood Suites. I like having a kitchen..especially traveling with kids.
Because of Covid-19, there was no breakfast served. Instead, you were given a paper bag with breakfast food inside. It was great!
I would definitely stay there again!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2020

My first stay at a hotel since mid march, I was not sure what to expect due to current Covid 19 situation.
Face covering is required in common spaces for everyone's safety, as well as enhanced cleaning protcol in the rooms.
In lieu of the self serve breakfast (currently "buffets" are not allowed), a selection of fruit, drink, snack and sandwich were provided in individualized packages.
As for the hotel, it is just a 5 min drive to YYZ; and if required a shuttle is available.
The facility was spotless and the room was comfortable.
I will stay here again when in the Toronto area.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank Rmm1221
Reviewed 9 March 2020

Excellent place to stay for both pleasure and Bussiness. Very clean rooms and clean hotel. With good food. Nice staff. Check in and out both by smiling professional staff. Manager comes by to check on guess comfort and needs

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 9 March 2020

We stayed just one day and had to fly out the next afternoon. The staff behind the front desk: Sarah and Jen were very helpful and nice. They made sure that we could get the shuttle to the airport at the right time and allowed a late checkout so that we could enjoy our stay without having to wait hours in the airport.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

The breakfast was average. We stayed in Detroit homewood suites and their breakfast was much better. No hot pool in anyone of them. Didn’t know we had to pay for parking till we got the bill. Oh yea we had a call from unknow person in our hotel room who claimed to be a house keeping staff who wanted to give us 20 percent off on incidentals. Have no clue what he was asking about but he wanted my credit card information. I told him to ask front office staff to credit us the discount. He said that I should see it in 20 minutes the changes on my credit card. I didn’t give my details. Didn’t know there is a scam in the hotel. Told the front office staff and they said they were going to advise the manager and I didn’t hear anything from the manager at that time.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Riddick1Winnipig
YTOMIGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. It is our goal at Homewood Suites to make you feel at home and provide excellent service. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we take our commitment to our Suite Assurance Guarantee very seriously. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Ramires Diaz