“French pastries and macarons in Toronto!”
Review of Nadege

Nadege
Ranked #8 of 140 Bakeries in Toronto
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

I was actually at their location in the underground at 120 Adelaide St. W. I had the almond chocolate croissant for breakfast - it was really really good. I brought home a dozen macarons, one in each flavor. So convenient that they had exactly a dozen flavors! The biscuit was perfect. The ganache was a bit too sweet and not as smooth and creamy as Pierre Herme/Ladurée. But definitely awesome for Toronto and I will be back for more.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Really good breads and desserts but very pricy! Our first choice for French breads and desserts is Ma Maison, and their products are more reasonably priced. I found blogTO more aligned with my preferences.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Nadege is utterly delicious.

The caneles de Bordeaux are perfectly chewy and sweet and definitely my favorite item here.

They have savory breakfast sandwiches here, too, which are also excellent, particularly the salmon croissant.

Service is generally friendly.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

My favourite place for coffee and a special treat; pastries, beautiful cakes and lovely macarons. I have been there numerous times with friends, my husband and with publishing colleagues for a chat over lovely goodies. I write my best ideas on napkins while enjoying terrific goodies.

1  Thank Sue M
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

This place has some small bites and pastries. We went in and tried the macaroons. They all tasted really good. Like the flavor should. The texture was nice.