2 people are viewing this hotel
Reserve now, pay at stay
Booking.comUS$160
Hotels.comUS$160
StayForLongUS$180
All reviews proof bar great location front desk royal conservatory of music government regulations george campus huge walk in shower high end shops working desk bloor st the newly renovated rooms amazing weekend perfect stay outstanding staff our home away from home guest experience yorkville area
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2021

Room was great, however we had some old guy knock on our door twice for being too loud.. when the only thing we were doing was laughing between the three of us in the room? Not to mention this is during covid when not many people would be staying... the man said this was “the last attitude” he would be receiving while treating us like delinquents, meanwhile we paid in full and got absolutely no respect from him. This place is ridiculous and I wouldn’t suggest coming here for a good nights stay.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lionel Castelino, Guest Services / Front Office at The Yorkville Royal Sonesta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2021

Dear ellenan2021,
Thank you for taking the time and providing feedback about your experience at The Yorkville Royal Sonesta Hotel. It is through valuable feedback such as yours that we can truly address our shortcomings as well as maintain our strengths.
Please accept my sincerest apologies for the shortfall in service. We take great pride in providing the highest quality of service. I shall be certain to discuss your concern with my team of managers to better understand the situation and provide necessary training if required. We hope, you will consider this as an isolated incident and welcome the opportunity to address your concerns directly. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further and welcome you to contact me directly at lionel.castelino@sonesta.com.
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to improve our services by providing your feedback.
With Warm Regards,
Lionel Castelino
Assistant Front office Manager
The Yorkville Royal Sonesta Hotel

Reviewed 5 December 2020

The front desk staff were incredible. They texted me several times the week prior to our stay to ensure we felt comfortable and our rooms were exactly as we requested. I mentioned we were there to celebrate my kids' birthdays and they even sent up a complimentary personalized birthday cake, card and balloons! The rooms were beautiful, very spacious and clean. We had a perfect stay! Thank you to Aline especially from the front desk for the amazing service.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 25 November 2020

The service here is horrendous. DO NOT STAY HERE!!! Room service line goes to voicemail at 8. Housekeeping also doesn’t answer. Front desk is rude. We could only stay 1 night as it was just unbearable.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
IC Toronto Yorkville, Owner at The Yorkville Royal Sonesta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2020

Dear chelle923

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at InterContinental Toronto Yorkville. It is through valuable feedback such as yours that we can truly address our shortcomings as well as maintain our strengths.

I am sorry to hear about your less than satisfactory experience during your stay with us. We take great pride in providing the highest quality level of service. I realize no words can change your feelings of disappointment or the inconveniences you experienced. I can ensure you we are doing everything to avoid this from occurring again by sharing these details with the respective teams, as it was sincerely an isolated incident. We truly appreciate you sharing your experience. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further, and welcome you to contact us directly at toronto@ihg.com.

With Warm Regards,
Simon Chapman
InterContinental Toronto Yorkville

Reviewed 24 November 2020

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel a few times now. It is far the best out of the 4 we have been in. The room service is great and the staff are always friendly and have smiles on there faces.

Reviewed 19 November 2020

Kudos for location, cleanliness and safety precautions. Comfortable, wonderfully decorated rooms. Quiet. Very good (not superb) mattress. Fabulous shower. Accommodated my request for early check-in. Looking forward to staying here again!