“Timeless luxury”

Ranked #2 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 17 February 2012

We had a two evening stay at the Four Seasons. A lovely hotel with premier customer service. If you're looking for a stellar location this is your best choice within the area. If you are expecting a modern up to date duvet, reno's, furniture etc, this may not be for you. Somewhat outdated, but extremely clean and maintained beautifully.
Shopping is fantastic . . . you are close to Holt's, and all the wonderful shops on Cumberland!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2012

Thank you very much for your note and great feedback. I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel, and enjoyed our terrific location, next to the Yorkville and Bloor Street shops.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Toronto soon - and be sure to stay tuned for information about our brand-new hotel in Toronto, opening this summer 2012, two blocks from the current location.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 15 February 2012

$15.75 per day for Wifi! Yikes!!

Staff is courteous and professional. I would love to stay there again anytime.

Room Tip: Don't pay $15.75 per day for the Wi Fi. There's a Starbucks right downstairs.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback, and we appreciate your comments. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our location! We have a brand-new Four Seasons Hotel Toronto opening this summer 2012, just two blocks down the street from the current hotel. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Toronto soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 12 February 2012

This hotel has been consistently excellent with service! I have stayed here many times for work and have found it very convenient and the staff very helpful. Most rooms are in good shape. I did have a problem with my room this time and they switched me immediately to another room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor and away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our great location in Yorkville, and excellent service from our staff. I'm sure that you will be pleased to learn that we are moving to a brand-new hotel this summer, located two blocks from the current hotel, and we very much look forward to welcoming you to our new 'home' soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 7 February 2012

This is a truly great hotel and its a great shame its closing. I arrived on a Sunday evening when reception was very quiet and had one of the best check-in experiences ever with the friendly check in and personal welcome from the concierge. I just had time for a swim in the outdoor pool in the snow before my first meeting. The whole stay was superb but I sensed the hotel was well below its normal occupancy with its imminent move to a new property nearby. Every member of staff I came across was exceptional and I had a great view of downtown Toronto and the CN Tower from my room on the 30th floor. If I had one gripe there was no coffee making facilities in the room. I know that's a Four Seasons trait but we don't all want room service all of the time.

Room Tip: Aim for a high floor with a view
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2012

Thank you for your excellent feedback. I am glad to hear that you had a superb stay at our hotel. We are indeed moving to a brand-new hotel this summer, located two blocks from the current hotel, and we very much look forward to welcoming you to our new 'home' soon!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 28 January 2012

Not much to say other than the Four Seasons Toronto is just a great hotel with all the perks and amenities one would expect at a five-star hotel anywhere around the world.
The rooms are clean and comfortable, the facilities are first rate, and the service is top notch. The hotel concierge was always helpful and provided many recommendations, and the lemon ricotta pancakes at breakfast are the best pancakes I've ever had anywhere (seriously).
A couple other nice service additions were a bottle of champagne and box of chocolates on my first night there, as well as cookies and milk for the kids.
I would recommend this hotel for business travelers, families, couples, romantic stay-cations or anyone looking to splurge on a fancy hotel for a night or two.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Dan S

Thank you very much for your note and great feedback. I am glad to hear that you and your family had such a wonderful stay at our hotel. And I agree with you about the Lemon Ricotta Pancakes - they are terrific. We'd be happy to share the recipe with you if you send us your email address or write us a note on Twitter (FSToronto).

We look forward to welcoming you back to Toronto soon - and be sure to stay tuned for information about our brand-new hotel in Toronto, opening this summer, two blocks from the current location.

Warmest regards,