1,007 results
All reviews toronto airport complimentary breakfast great hotel minute drive shuttle service the breakfast area toronto area free shuttle fresh fruit rental car next morning comfortable beds up to date would definitely stay here again cleaning staff excellent stay one night stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Arrived late in the day and we were warmly greeted by the reception staff. Check in was quick and easy. Our rooms were clean comfortable and in a good location. Breakfast was good and the hotel attempted to add a little variety with the types of hot food available each day. Recommendations for local restaurants and information were excellent. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hampton Inn is our go to hotel-reasonably priced, clean, and love the complementary breakfast! This by far was the best experience in the Hampton we have ever had! Every staff member was cordial and helpful! And a big shout out goes to Nikki, the desk clerk who very graciously rearranged our accommodations since I had mistakenly ordered for king rooms instead of two queens.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot for business and sometimes it is easier to stay by the airport.
For the most part airport hotels are somewhat soulless and staff disinterested and just want to get rid of you as soon as they can.
This is not the case with the Hampton Inn at the Toronto Airport.
Yes it is cookie cutter structure, but every single staff member I spoke to genuinely spoke to me and was as helpful as they could be, without being obsequious.
Love the 24 hour guest laundry with many machines. If your jet lagged you may as well get your laundry up to date.
I have stayed here twice and will again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Decent size room and bathroom. Clean nothing overly fancy.Tv with a good selection of channels. In room safe, refrigerator and coffee maker. Free buffet breakfast which had a decent variety. Stayed for 3 nights and each day the meats and eggs were different. Waffle station, cereal station, oatmeal. Yogurt. Bagel and toast with Jam, cream cheese, butter and peanut butter. Regular, bold and decaf coffee plus a tea station. Small breakfast area but every day I got up at 7am so I never had an issue. Breakfast from 6 am to 10 am. No on site restaurant. Hotel is located close to airport and has shuttle service ( I didnt use). Free parking only on the nights that you stay ( front desk will give you paper to put on your car dashboard). 30 min drive to Toronto. A Deposit was charged with the stay when I checked in but 2 days later the deposit was returned to my credit card. ( Dont be alarmed when you pay more at check-in. It's most likely because they are charging you for the deposit but they will return it to you if there are no damages etc)

I would recommend and return

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Hotel was agood hotel. was about 20 min from downtown toronto and was easy to get on and off highway. Staff was very professional and breakfast was good . There was plenty of restaurants within a five minute drive

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family