Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
The Omni King Edward Hotel(Toronto)
US$249
  • Breakfast included
US$287
US$266
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront desktoronto airportcomplimentary breakfastgreat hotelminute driveshuttle servicethe breakfast areafree shuttletoronto arearental carcomfortable bedsfresh fruitup to dateexcellent staywould definitely stay here againone night staybooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 November 2017

The front desk assistance is amazing ! They were helpful and pleasant. Very accommodating. I would recommend to someone in need of a place that's reasonably priced. Feel free to contact them to get a small example of their professionalism

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tarek M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear donavanw189,
Thank you for this glowing review.
Your feedback is very important to us and we really appreciate the time that you have spent on completing your review here on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Our team would be really pleased to know that you gave us such a glowing review. It sure means a lot to our team who put in a great effort to make sure you our valued guest, like you, receive the nothing but the best here at the Hampton Inn by Hilton, Toronto Airport Corporate Centre.
I will definitely let the staff know that their efforts and their hard work were noticed and appreciated.
We appreciate, very much, you making our Hampton Inn by Hilton your hotel of choice and our Hampton family looks forward to you staying with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

This was a typical Hampton Inn (meaning good - comfortable, good breakfast, etc.), but I was surprised they charged $20 for hotel guests to park. I realize it is near the airport and they need to be sure non-guests don't park there, but come on. Hotel guests should get a break. Next time I stay in Brampton - only 4 miles away and free parking.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear bikerguy516,
Thank you for your review, I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry to differ Sir, but the parking at our hotel is complimentary for all of our guests staying at the hotel. Having said that, we do not charge for any parking. I will encourage you to contact the hotel to have this clarified.
I/we look forward to hearing from you and have this taken care of for you.
Thank you and have a great day.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Short drive from airport, metered taxi $36. Room and bed very comfortable. Breakfast good although food was barely warm. Airport shuttle convenient if time suits. Complimentary wifi good and nice to have free breakfast offered. Very handy to airport and union express train to downtown.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear jagsea,
Thank you for this glowing review.
Jagsea, I am very sorry for your experience with the breakfast service, I want to reconfirm with you that we have had a conversation with the concerned department and will make sure that this will be an isolated issue that will not be repeated again. We are sorry about this.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

The noise on the hallways was until 3am and you can hear every footstep. We called front desk to send somebody to control noise but nobody showed up.
An extra waffle maker would help as the group of people making the noise on the hallways were hogging the only waffle maker (making 30 waffles)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank romerm63

Dear romerm63,
Thank you for your review.
Your feedback is very important to us and we really appreciate the time you spent on completing our survey.
Our goal is to make sure you, our valued guests, receive the very best here at Hampton Inn by Hilton, Toronto Airport Corporate Centre.
From your response it appears that in some areas of service we did not meet your expectations. As a valued guest, I would like to re-assure that we have had a discussion with the concerned department and are taking steps to make sure that this is an isolated incident.
Our guests and the service that we provide to them is of paramount importance to us and we thank you for helping us by providing us with this very constructive feedback
Thank you for making our Hampton Inn your hotel of choice and our Hampton family looks forward to you staying with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

My stay was very pleasant, staff were really nice and accommodating. Hotel was very clean. Breakfast was very good, had lots of options. was very happy with the availability of the shuttle service, to get me where I was going.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tarek M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear X3142ZHmarkh,