“Place to stay in Toronto”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
Ranked #13 of 138 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 25 September 2017

We arrived at 11am for check in. I know that most hotels don't allow check in until 3, but decided the chance it. The gentleman at the front desk apologized and said unfortunately our room wasn't ready. 'That's okay, we'll go get brunch, and come back in an hour.' We came back in about an hour, unfortunately the gentleman was nowhere to be found.. however, Lucy was at the front desk. Lucy apologized and said none of the rooms were available yet, but if we gave her a minute she would see what she could do. Lucy was awesome, she didn't give us an empty promise, because a room was ready for us in less than 10 minutes, and it was perfect. Check in was seamless and Lucy even made sure to include my Hilton Honors perks.

Our room was perfect, clean and had a nice view of the golf course - something my husband made sure to remind me of (how was I to know he was going to be interested in playing golf while we were there??). Grace made sure to keep the room nice and clean and fully stocked with towels and toiletries.

Check out was a breeze. After we checked out, I remembered we forgot to print our boarding passes. The woman at reception was very nice, and handed me back my room key to go print our boarding passes in the business center. Unfortunately, we didn't get to check out the pool because it closes at 10. Oh well. Next time, because we will be back.

Room Tip: Golf course side
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Tarek M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear mangosong,
Thank you for this glowing review.

Your feedback is very important to us and we really appreciate the time that you have spent on completing your review here on TripAdvisor.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Our team would be really pleased to know that you gave us such a glowing review. It sure means a lot to our team who put in a great effort to make sure you our valued guest, like you, receive the nothing but the best here at the Hampton Inn by Hilton, Toronto Airport Corporate Centre.

I will definitely let the staff know that their efforts and their hard work were noticed and appreciated.

We appreciate, very much, you making our Hampton Inn by Hilton your hotel of choice and our Hampton family looks forward to you staying with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Location wise, this hotel was perfect for our 5-night vacation in Toronto including a day trip to Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake. We came by rented car and we used this to visit the attractions in downtown Toronto area which was just 20 min away. To save on expensive parking fees in the city, we looked for Green Parking areas. Overnight parking at Hampton Inn was free. The only adjustment to this trip if we were to do this again would be to book a hotel in the Niagara Falls area to avoid going back to Toronto. Our one week and one day trip started in NY, to Montreal, Toronto, Niagara Falls, Toronto, then back to NY.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Rommel R,

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I had pre booked the room. Upon checking in, I gave the wrong room number 208 vs. 228.
The woman at the desk immediately said, "oh you're in the wrong hotel, go over to Homewood Suites". She did not bother to look at the computer for bookings, did not ask my name, etc.
I was well aware that I was not booked into Homewood, I had to tell her that I must have given an incorrect room #. It was only then she checked bookingsu. Never mind not being welcomed as a Hilton honours member, There was no welcome at all!
The next time I need a hotel with airport shuttle it willI will not be at the Hampton Hilton.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear cordeste,
Thank you for your review.

Your feedback is very important to us and we really appreciate the time you spent on completing our survey.

Our goal is to make sure you, our valued guests, receive the very best here at Hampton Inn by Hilton, Toronto Airport Corporate Centre.

From your response it appears that in some areas of service we did not meet your expectations. As a valued guest, I would like to re-assure that we have had a discussion with the concerned department and individual and are taking steps to make sure that this is an isolated incident.

Our guests and the service that we provide to them is of paramount importance to us and we thank you for helping us by providing us with this very constructive feedback
Thank you for making our Hampton Inn your hotel of choice and our Hampton family looks forward to you staying with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Great place, clean and exceptional. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends, family and colleagues. Great location for food and to airport and to downtown. The staff was well organized and professional

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear gweng879,
Thank you for this glowing review.

Your feedback is very important to us and we really appreciate the time that you have spent on completing our survey. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Our team would be really pleased to know that you gave us such a glowing review.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in a couple of hotels owned by Hilton and this was by far the best. We had an early flight the next morning and wanted to be as close to the airport as possible. The hotel put on a shuttle service to the airport. The facilities were one of the best, and loved that there was squash rackets and basket balls to enjoy the facilities at no extra charge.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Adele W,
Thank you for this glowing review.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre
North York
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York
Downtown
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Toronto Downtown

Been to Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre? Share your experiences!