1,008 results
All reviews toronto airport complimentary breakfast great hotel minute drive shuttle service the breakfast area toronto area free shuttle fresh fruit rental car next morning comfortable beds up to date would definitely stay here again cleaning staff excellent stay one night stay
Reviewed 28 January 2017

I stay at this Hampton Inn whenever I need a room in Mississaga, as it is close to my company offices.
Beds are very comfortable, hotel is set back off the road a bit which makes the rooms quiet from any street traffic.
Hot breakfast in the mornings is a decent selection with usually omlette, potatoes, ham or bacon, plus waffle maker, cereals, yogurts, fruits, etc. Good selection for a simple quick bite before heading out for the day.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tarek M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Hampton Inn. I am very pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay at our property and were able to taste our delicious complimentary breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Normally stay at same Hilton when I visit Toronto; they were full. This is a very good stay for the price, Nice staff, decent workout area, very good morning breakfast. The airport shuttle is a milk run too other hotels (nothing new) however it starts at this one so more likely too get a spot.....would stay again for 98CAD a night.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Value Med T
Tarek M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Hampton Inn. I am very pleased to hear you enjoy your stay at our hotel. Our team looks forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for the weekend of the Centennial Classic hockey games. Very clean, great staff, free hot breakfast, and easy twenty minute drive into town. Less than half the cost of downtown hotels. Good restaurants and great pub nearby. Definitely would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beatlefan9

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Hampton Inn. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at our property and enjoyed our delicious complimentary breakfast. Our team looks forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

After a miserable two days of travel my flight was cancelled and all the hotel rooms were booked. After a booking snafu that was not the hotels fault, I found myself exhausted and sitting in the lobby of a hotel that was fully booked. The night manager went WAY out of her way to help me, located a room at a sister property and had the shuttle driver take me there....awesome service!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Hampton Inn. I am very pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience with our staff and we were able to turn your night around! We all look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 13 January 2017

The hotel is modern, clean, with spacious rooms and friendly staff. It is less than 10 min from the departure area of the Pearson Airport. The complimentary breakfast provides cereal, fruit, waffles and of course coffee an juice.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Tarek M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Hampton Inn. I am very pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay and found our delicious complimentary breakfast to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back!