1,007 results
All reviews toronto airport complimentary breakfast great hotel minute drive shuttle service the breakfast area toronto area free shuttle fresh fruit rental car next morning comfortable beds up to date would definitely stay here again cleaning staff excellent stay one night stay
Reviewed 13 January 2017

The hotel is modern, clean, with spacious rooms and friendly staff. It is less than 10 min from the departure area of the Pearson Airport. The complimentary breakfast provides cereal, fruit, waffles and of course coffee an juice.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Tarek M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Hampton Inn. I am very pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay and found our delicious complimentary breakfast to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Great hotel with great staff! We stayed overnight for a wedding and it was so convenient to have Mobile check in and room selection! Room was clean and felt very comfortable. I wish we got make use of the complimentary breakfast!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tarek M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2017

Dear Leigh-Ann,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Hampton Inn. I am very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay while attending the wedding, and our Hampton team looks forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 2 January 2017

It was a very clean and comfortable hotel. The food was actually great, they had a lot of variety in dishes for breakfast and they were all fresh. The personnel was very kind and helpful too. T
I guess the only problem about this hotel was the location because every time we wanted to go to downtown it took us around 1 hour to go and return.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Tarek M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

Dear Katty T,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Hampton Inn. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel and I will be sure to share your comments with our staff who put in a great effort towards your satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 30 December 2016

A wonderful hotel, warm and helpful staff. I travelled with my family , the check in was very smooth. The room was very big, awesome breakfast daily. Teas, fruits available around the clock. Very clean. Shuttle available to and from the airport where you can catch the train to the town. Definitely recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to the Toronto area.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Maxine J
Tarek M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2016

Dear Maxine J,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review about our Hampton Inn. I am very pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay and were able to use the hotel amenities. I will be sure to let the staff know their efforts have been noted and appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 24 December 2016

I really enjoyed my stay. Wonderful hospitality and great attitude of the stuff. The price was reasonable. I can recommend this hotel with a heart beat. Yes, go ahead and book it and you'll not regret it!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tarek M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2016

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hampton by Hilton, we are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Toronto.