Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$342
Booking.comUS$342
Hotels.comUS$341
eDreamsUS$342
TravelocityUS$341
StayForLongUS$351
All reviews covered parking shuttle service close to the airport park and fly front desk toronto airport extended parking an early flight walk in shower shuttle bus free breakfast would definitely stay here again one night stay booked this hotel bed was comfortable flooring proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2020

My wife and I stayed for 1 night prior to our flight. The hotel is so convenient to Toronto Airport and their package pricing was very competitive. Very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms are attractively decorated and the walk in shower is a real plus. Very good towels and bed linens and the king sized bed was really comfortable. We would definitely stay here again

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 18 October 2020

This hotel was used by guests to throw a party and gathering of more than 10 people and the hotel did nothing about it! This clearly breaks the bylaw in ontario. They booked 3 rooms and had more than 12 guests between all 3. They were constantly moving between rooms slamming doors and screaming. I called to complain about noise and they did nothing except ask them to keep the noise down. I confronted the group in the hallways and counted more than 10 people. They claimed they weren’t breaking any rules because they had 3 rooms (however they were clearly all jumping from room to room together). I reported it to the hotel staff who I heard knock on their door and asked them to keep 10 or less in a room. They knew they were breaking the bylaw and let it happen! If it wasn’t after midnight and I was in desperate need of sleep I would have and should have called 311 and reported the party. The hotel should have done the same. Instead I continued to hear doors slam and screaming all night long. So much for a good rest before travelling. I travel often and would never stay here or at a BW again. Beware of this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 15 September 2020 via mobile

There is no shuttle from the airport and then they charge you for parking..even though you have no choice...staff are rude and dont care..spoke to manager of hotel and he was nasty and rude too..they dont care at all..room dirty.. sheets itchy and air conditioning didnt work..elevator floor so dirty and sticky my shoes were sticking to floor..never stay here even if you get a great price..never worth it

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank nakitia
Reviewed 20 June 2020

I love this hotel. Perfect rooms, prefect parking. Everything is amazing when you stay in this hotel close to Pearson airport. They offer 15 days parking package for traveling. Rooms are well decorated, modern and clean. Breakfast and amenities better than any other hotel in the area.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank MarshaSamiyah B
BWPToronto, Front Office Manager at Best Western Premier Toronto Airport Carlingview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2020

Thank you very much for staying with us and especially for your wonderful comments, it is our pleasure to make your stay here pleasant and I am so happy we were able to accomplish that. Looking forward to welcome you back

Reviewed 30 May 2020

I stayed here for business travel during COVID-19, during an extended overnight flight layover and it did the job. The hotel was clean, check-in was quick and it's less than a 5 minute Über ride from Terminal 3. My room faced the airport which meant I could hear the low rumble of aircraft taking off during the night but it wasn't that bad that it bothered me.

There are two things I base a hotel recommendation on; a comfortable bed and a nice shower with excellent water pressure, and this hotel had both of those. The TV was also wall mounted and larger than most hotel room TV's, which I appreciated. The coffee maker used the pod system, so if you are staying here for an extended period, you could use your own pods or a refillable one. The coffee was quite good, but I can't remember the brand they use.

Due to COVID, all their other services and ammenities like the free breakfast and the gym, were closed, so I'm unable to comment on any of those. I would stay here again without hesitation.

Date of stay: May 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPToronto, Front Office Manager at Best Western Premier Toronto Airport Carlingview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2020

Thank you so very much for your positive comments and for staying with us during these difficult times, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We look forward to welcome you back when you are next in Toronto.