“Best Moroccan Food in town”
Review of Morocco House

Morocco House
Ranked #1,324 of 9,934 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighbourhood: Alderwood
Neighbourhood: Alderwood
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I came here with some friends on Friday night after it was recommended to me by my neighbor. We had a blast at this fantastic Mediterranean place! The flavors, the atmosphere, it was just perfect. I had lamb tagine, it was super tender and had an amazing flavor. My friends had ordered couscous plate, chicken bastille and shakshuka. We all shared with each other and I must say that each dish was unique. It was my first time trying Moroccan food and I was pleasantly surprised. I cannot wait to visit again and try something else on the menu.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 9 July 2018

My daughter has traveled to morocco, so have I. The family enjoyed all the atmosphere, delicious cuisine to be had. Chicken Bastilla and Lamb prune Tangine(wonderful). The Couscous was great too along with their unique deserts. Moroccan coffee finished our meal.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We visited the Morocco House in Etobicoke for the first time on Sunday July 08, 2018 with our son, daughter in-law and 3 year old grand daughter. They have travelled to Morocco and have been searching for good moroccan food in the Toronto area for years. They were never able to find authentic moroccoan food until now. We were amazed at the flavour of the dishes that we ordered. We ordered the Lamb Prune Tagine, Lemon, Chicken Tfaya Couscous, Lemon Chicken Tagine and Vegetarian Falafel Plate and of course a pot of Moroccan Tea. Well the tea was outstanding and the food was even better. We have found our go to Moroccan restaurant and it's only a few blocks from where we live in Etobicoke (just moved here 10 months ago). What a find.... We met Abraham the owner and what a gracious host. We will definitely be back and look forward to taste other delicious menu items.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We pick up our food and it was delicious and fresh ..
We want a taste of Moroccan food and we got it.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Visited yesterday and we ordered soup, the trio for appetizers , shawarma and lamb shanks for dinners. The food was delicious the soup is a little heavy I think it could be a meal by itself with lots of flavour. The shawarma was very tender and the sauce was delicious, my daughter described it as the best shawarma she ever had. I had the lamb and it fell out of the bone. It was delicious. Next time I will try it with the couscous rather than the rice as I didn’t find anything special about the rice but the lamb flavour on top of it made it test great. I only wish the resturant was wheelchair accessible as I had to walk in rather than use my wheelchair which was very difficult. We will definitely return to a great and different flavour.

Date of visit: June 2018