Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,890 results
All reviews cn tower great location entertainment district peter st rogers centre valet parking walking distance second city king street front desk staff minute walk toronto downtown blue jays the room was nice hockey hall of fame king bed union station
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2020

Overall this hotel was very average for the money spent. The front desk staff were inattentive and more enamored with themselves. There really was no welcoming, smiling faces. It would have been nice to have a guide to Toronto that they would give to first-time visitors. It really felt like they were just offering us a room and not even trying to go above and beyond.

Reviewed 23 February 2020

Hotel was conveniently located downtown a Toronto for my business trip. Staff was friendly and helpful. Able to use loyalty points to cover the room. It would be nice to receive free breakfast as the standard room rate is relatively high (over $200 CAD), or at least a voucher to discount the $16.95 CAD buffet.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2020

I stayed during the long weekend at the downtown Toronto Garden Inn. Where I booked the jacuzzi suite. I had a nice relaxed and fun time. The staff was super helpful and nice. I got a good night's sleep as it was very quiet on my floor. The breakfast was very good as it was mostly self serve so, I could eat as much as I wanted. I would definitively recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 12 February 2020

We had an enjoyable stay here, within walking or public transit distance to everywhere we wanted to go. Beds were comfortable, nice to have wood floors. Used the valet parking, which is expensive, but this is the case in all Toronto hotels, and it was very convenient. The staff were all extremely helpful, from housekeeping to maintenance to valet to front desk. We will definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Avoid adjoining rooms as they can be noisy if your neighbours are loud
Reviewed 8 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed for visit to Toronto. They parked our car and we didn’t use it again until we were ready to leave. Very convenient. Hilton garden inn always makes me feel at home. Clean and service is impeccable. Thanks!

Date of stay: August 2019