“Amazing Lemon Spaghetti”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Adelaide & Church Street.
Transit: King Subway Station: Walk north one block to Adelaide St East. Walk East along Adelaide . Terroni is located on the South side
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Located in Toronto's historic courthouse building complete with detainment cells in the basement, massively high ceilings, and original chandeliers, this is a fantastic place to dine. I started with the carpaccio which was fabulous and had the spaghetti a limone, with capers, spinach, red onion, olive oil, and Parmesan. It was on believable!

1  Thank bokalil

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Typical Italian fare on the pricey end but tasty. Gorgeous patio. Can be quite busy so make sure you have reservations, even for lunch.

1  Thank Kadimai
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Terroni's is a comfortable relaxed dining experience. Beautifully decorated and situated in the Old Court House in Toronto. Old charm and character down to the jail bars in the rest room area (old holding cells) The pasta is some of the best home made and prepared pasta this person has had the pleasure of tasting. My only regret is that there was no balsamic available - and apparently not used at all in this lovely eatery. Wonderful food and choices, great service lends to an overall enjoyable experience.

1  Thank Marj R
Reviewed 9 April 2017

My friend took me to Terroni Restaurant for my very first time on a Saturday night. Our reservations were for 7:45 and we tried to get in earlier but they said we could come & sit at the bar but wouldn't get our table until then. We we arrived the place was packed with a line-up to the inside door. There was a DJ playing music which was extremely loud and made it hard to talk across a very small table. Speaking of the tables they are packed in very close barely leaving enough room to get into your chair. The service was good but not outstanding. I ordered pizza with olives which came with the pits inside???? Yes, it did mention it on the menu but why would they choose olives with pits on a pizza? It was good but not great. The atmosphere is very interesting being in the old courthouse including original jail cells but I would choose a much quieter time if I was going to ever return again.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere, all 4 of us really enjoyed our meals. Butternut squash ravioli was amazing. The $40 appetizer burrata was incredible and a very large portion. Service was also very good on such a busy night.