All reviews orchid room bed and breakfast basement apartment ceiling fan shared bathroom b bs a great place to stay breakfast was excellent eaton centre each morning close to downtown floor room enjoyed my stay top floor comfortable beds yogurt miko
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I stayed at Toronto Garden Inn from Thursday to Friday (Easter long weekend). Although the area's not great, the B&B is very good, clean and secure.
Miko welcomed me warmly and professionally. Breakfast's great (what we usually eat at home).
In the train on my way back home, I realized I forgot my charger there. I called in right away and talked to Bryan. The day after he mailed it back to me.
Great experience! Keep up the good work

Room Tip: clean and calm
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Stayed here one night in the Orchid room. Extremely comfortable bed. Everything very clean and well organized. Miko is lovely. Very friendly place with great atmosphere.
Only slight downside was that needs a little TLC e.g. washing down shower room/bedroom door.
Will definitely visit again - Thank you!!

Room Tip: Orchid room would easily fit 4 and has a private shower room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I am so pleased that I discovered this B&B which is a converted 19th century town house. I had a room that was spacious, clean with en suite bathroom. The next morning, the breakfast was generous with a wide variety of cereals, bread, yogurt, cheese, ham, eggs & coffee. If one wants omelette or fried egg, then the rule is that one cooks it oneself. The guy looking after the place is friendly & helpful. The only negative is that there is a drug rehab centre around the corner but these people didn't bother me much. When I next need to stay in Toronto, I will probably book a room here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately, we only stayed one night at this little bed and breakfast! From the moment we arrived until we left, Miko did everything he could to make us feel welcomed and at home. For my mother's first time staying in a bed and breakfast, it was an awesome experience for her. The house was gorgeous and rich with history. We slept well here. If we ever get back to Toronto, we'll be sure to stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Clean, well-kept bed and breakfast with comfortable beds. Located close to the centre of town. Breakfast is self-serve and substantial. Quiet and cosy. And there is a piano in the lounge! Good for solo travellers.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo