“Delicious Matcha Sundae goodness :D”
Review of Tsujiri Tea House

Tsujiri Tea House
Ranked #17 of 210 Dessert in Toronto
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 3 October 2016

I got a matcha sundae, complete with red bean paste, mochi, and cereal flakes. It was not too sweet and combined well with the toppings. It was a pretty warm day, so it melted faster than normal... Still delicious though :) There was a lineup out the door, but that is due to limited space inside for ordering and seating.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I like this little tea and ice cream shop. We were fortunate the normally long lines had subsided on a Sunday afternoon and had a matcha cone (5.75$). Service was friendly by the young folks at the counter in a lively uniform and showing good efficiency. The green tea flavour was good and not too strong.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

good but slow. too slow. if you want to try some deserts other than icecream, go in the morning or early afternoon

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Cute little place with lots of desserts mainly matcha focused. We shared a sundae as pictured below which was great. I think it's a bit expensive for what you get though in terms of quantity.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

I loved the no.50 sundae so much that I make sure to save enough time to have it again the next day before we leave town.
I picked the green tea flavor, which had some red-bean paste in the middle and brown rice crisps at the bottom. All the materials they use , including the garnishes were good. I ask them to hold off the syrup and it was perfect. Yes, I will visit again if I visit Toronto again.