“Sunday Night Pizza Dinner”
Review of Pizzeria Libretto

Pizzeria Libretto
Ranked #168 of 9,439 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We arrived and were seated right away.Place was not too busy, waitress told us not specials here on Sunday, too bad. My wife & me share the caprese salad &Margherita pizza. Daughter had the Diavola pizza and her boyfriend had the Nduja pizza which is his flavour one. We all said it was very good meal and service for the price I paid for dinner.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We were hungry and walking by this place decided to give it a go. It does great stone baked pizzas! I had a southern fried chicken pizza which was amazing. If you like pizza then highly recommend giving Libretto a go!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

My wife and I went to Pizzeria Libretto recently for lunch while on vacation in area. We were staying at Hilton Toronto and restaurant is very close to hotel. There is large seating areas both inside and outside. Menu is primarily pizza but some pasta and salad dishes. One size pizza available with various topping combinations. Pizza was excellent. Good selection of beer and wine. Great service. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I came here for lunch with a friend during the week and I forgot how much I love their lunch special- a salad to start, a couple of different pizza choices and dessert! I had the caprese salad with the margarita pizza and the budino to finish. And the best part? $16!

I would highly recommend this place. For lunch I would also suggest you get there before noon in order to avoid the rush, especially if you don’t have a reservation.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Went there for lunvh, sat at the counter since it was full, has the capresse salad, very fresh and tasty. Also the meatballs, outstanding flavor, very good, and a specialty pizza, deliscious!! Recommended!!!