“Wonderful restaurant”

Simon's Cafe & Deli
Ranked #124 of 357 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Its a nice restaurant. Its located downtown and the food is very good. I always could find a place to park the car.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

Great food at reasonable prices. Try the polenta, it is fantastic.

Reviewed 6 January 2012

Very pricey but the food was good. Good location near the clubs for pre drinks and food.

Reviewed 6 November 2011

I've been to Simon's a few times. Service is prompt and attentive, and the lunch specials seem to change every day. The place has a good vibe. I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

I have been eating at Simon's since it was located in a hotel in the south end. Although the view was great there and watching your meal cooked in the shiny, stainless steel kitchen was impressive, that was not the main reason I went there...I loved the food. This has not changed since they've moved. Stuart prepares the most delicious prime rib I have ever tasted. It's usually served on Fri/Sat. Add to that a Ceasar salad and this meal becomes a gastronomic delight. We're usually too full for dessert. The prices are a bit on the expensive side but I think I deserve to be spoiled once in awhile. I guess I'm too busy enjoying the food to really notice the furnishings or what else is going on around me.
I would follow Stuart wherever he moves because he is a fabulous chef who strives to prepare the most flavourful meals. I have been to many restaurants but when I'm at Simon's I feel my meal is being prepared by a bonafide chef. That I really appreciate!