“Delicious!”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Through honest hard work, attention to detail, a passion for great food, great wines and involvement in the community, P&M's Kouzzina has been a destination for Sudbury diners since opening in August of 1984. We offer the freshest ingredients, amazing flavours, and strive to bring you a dining experience that is unrivalled for a local neighbourhood restaurant. We offer a spacious, relaxing dining room with an upbeat atmosphere. Our eclectic Mediterranean influenced menu is tailored to suit all tastes. On behalf of our family and staff, we warmly welcome you to our restaurant. Junior & Leslie
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered for takeout and thoroughly enjoyed the phyllo brie and the Veal Marsala. The restaurant looked very nice and the staff seemed very pleasant. Next time I would like to eat in, perhaps on the patio.

Leslie M, Owner at P&M's Kouzzina, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Hello onvoyage_3,

I hope you do drop in and enjoy a meal on the patio. Its always so nice to sit outside weather permitting :)

Thanks for sending in your review! We appreciate it

Regards,

Reviewed 19 August 2017

You are always guaranteed a fine dining experience! The menu is exquisite, with a flavourful selection. It is always bus... never quiet! Another great part of P&M's Kouzzina is the staff and especially the owners. Always friendly and greeting guests with a smile. Highly recommend you eat here!

1  Thank dominicafrometa
Leslie M, Owner at P&M's Kouzzina, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Hi dominicafrometa,

Thank you so much for your review. If this is the Domenica we know...we hope you are well. If its not, then we hope to get to know you !
So glad we could look after you !

Cheers,

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a fabulous couples dinner out on a busy Friday night. Server was fantastic at his job, offered great wine, app and entree recommendations. Special (pasta with bolognese) sauce was incredible and the portion was generous. Despite the busy atmosphere we didn't feel rushed or pressured to hurry our dinner along by our server which was appreciated as it gave us time to talk and relax.

This wonderful restaurant never fails to impress and we'll be back soon.

Hi Lana J,

How nice of you to take time out of your day to let us know how we're doing! Thank you for sending in your review.
We truly believe that spending quality time around the table with great food and drink is a very important part of life!
Glad you relaxed and enjoyed yourself!

Regards,

Reviewed 17 August 2017

For lunch, I had the beet and feta salad with roasted pecans an add-on of garlic grilled shrimp. It was delicious and fresh. The menu enables people with food sensitivities (like me) to find / assemble a number of tasty options. Service was friendly and attentive. As there was no lunch menu I found the meals a tad expensive for lunch but the one I had was of reasonable value. I was travelling the Trans-Canada towards Thunder Bay, had been driving for four hours already, and this was a convenient stop. From where I was sitting on the restaurant patio, I could see / watch over my car and contents. The restaurant is in a shopping mall. There is a large Loblaws Superstore next to the mall where I replenished supplies. I left feeling nourished and refreshed. It turned out to be a great pit-stop.

Hello Jay_and_Rita,

I'm so glad you found us on your travels through our great city! Thank you so much for taking a bit of extra time to let us know your thoughts. We appreciate it !

We try our hardest to accommodate different dietary needs. sometimes it is not possible, but in your case I'm glad it worked out.

You must have missed our lunch menu that is inside our regular menu. Either way nice to know you enjoyed your lunch

Cheers,

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I had a luncheon date and took the opportunity to have lunch at P & M's Kouzzina as I was craving a really good Ceasar salad. The restaurant was packed (as usual) best to make reservations.

I was disappointed that the Ceasar had changed and wasn't as good as I remember. Nevetheless, maybe customers don't like it as garlicy as it was? The lunch was good and the wine was good, The food has always been consistently good.

Leslie M, Owner at P&M's Kouzzina, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Hi Janet,
So nice of you to take a moment from you day to send in your review. Thank you !

We have followed Junior's caesar salad dressing for 33 years ! I understand exactly what you are commenting on. At times the fresh garlic that we purchase can be more pungent at times than at others. Mother nature likes to keep us on our toes ! As well we taste the dressing daily and it could very well be that we have become immune to the garlic :)
I'm glad you did enjoy your lunch and my hope is that you drop in again and give our caesar salad another garlicy chance.
No need to make reservations as we operate on a first come first serve basis.

Take care,