“The perfect downtown spot, great food and service ”
Review of Peppi Panini

Peppi Panini
Ranked #39 of 358 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This is my go to place for lunch. Peppis was my craving during pregnancy, it is that good, the panini's are loaded. Do yourself a favour and try the Turkey Lou.... Turkey, goat cheese, fig sauce OMG. Also can grab yourself a fancy coffee or tea at their neighbours right in the same building. The perfect downtown spot.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Unique choices with great flavours. A great place to eat or order, order take out or have your meeting catered.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Very fresh and so good. Great panini stuffed with tons of fresh ingredients. Good value, the panini is huge and can easily be split between two separate meals. Very friendly service as well. We will defiantly be back.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I remember it's opening and I came with family and friends to check out the buzz. SO. GOOD. The young staff were very friendly with clients and the quality of the sandwich was great. I made my own panini with the options given of fillings/toppings. It was served with kettle chips and a drink. Impressed.
We were so impressed. Later, I was given gift cards, because I knew I would return with friends and family. I've returned and after presenting the gift cards, the quality of the panini completely changed along with the service. It's as if each topping was counted. Unfortunately it has never been as good as the first day, because quality and service certainly have an impact. If I didn't have gift cards, I probably would not return, which is unfortunate.They have some great menu items and creative panini choices. This place has great potential!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Great turkey paninis and breakfast sandwiches. My 4 year old son loves eating here too. Always nice to walk down Durham st and do some local shopping afterwards.