“Friday Night Gathering with Friends”

Di Gusto Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #5 of 378 Restaurants in Sudbury
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Locally owned restaurant, offering everything fresh, from scratch and made with a love of authentic Italian cuisine. Venire a Mangiare!
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Twice a year, Spring and Fall we attend this Restaurant for Evening Dinner. Never disappointed, the cuisine is truly Italian, and to die for. Have tried many things on the menu and to say the food is excellent would be an understatement! If you like Italian, you'll love this place!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I had the privilege of dining at Di Gusto’s while on a business trip in Sudbury. The food was amazing, reasonably priced and the service was outstanding. I would highly recommend this location if you are in the Sudbury area and are looking for outstanding Italian cuisine. Well done!!!

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Our group of 10 got a diverse range of food. All plates were fully eatem {scrapped clean} and everyone was happy.! Food looked awesome.

Service was very friendly and fast.

I got muscles and Cesar salad. They were perfect and both were best I've had in Sudbury. Ceasar side plate presentation could have been on a bigger plate.. It was slightly overflowing.

I will go back!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

One of my favourite Italian restaurants in Sudbury. The food is delicious and the service is great.
My favourites are the spaghetti and meatballs, pollo pesto penee and the tartufo!
Props to Karly for being an especially awesome waitress.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I have walked past this restaurant many times and always it always smells great from a distance. I decided to check it out tonight and was pleasantly surprised. I walked a few minutes from my hotel and didn't need a reservation for approx 6pm. They seated me at the pizza bar which was very cool to watch. The food was fantastic and service was wonderful.

The food was homemade and very flavourful. Caesar salad was crisp and fresh, with a nice garlic dressing. Spaghetti and meatballs were a generous helping but not too much. Fresh Parmesan to top it all off!

I will certainly be back!