See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

We have stayed here a few times in the past and have noticed some nice changes and decor done to the rooms. They have a right at home feel and the rooms are very clean!! The staff is great and the complimentary breakfast is a bonus! It is right in the heart of New Sudbury with many restaurants(including the one attached to the hotel) EXCELLENT food btw and many other stores and shopping centres. All around a wonderful hotel with everything you need right in one! Nightlife, restaurant and stay :)

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2016

Disgusting.... Was told it was recently renovated. That was a lie. Stayed there 10 years ago nothing has changed..... They don"t want kids there . Some staff were great one for sure obviously don't like kids..... They say they have a pool and that is true, but we were told that it was under pool maintenance from 5 pm to 8 pm which we thought was odd only to find out later that it was rented to a private party. One staff member was continually telling the well behaved kids to be quiet ,but at 1 in the morning you are hearing the music from the bar that is in the hotel.... $40 for a cot go across the road to Costco and get a air mattress for $20.....Never mind that find another motel.... My son tried to sleep on the pullout couch woke up on the floor said it was more comfortable..... As for the complimentary breakfast put it this way if you are a group of 10, 4 of you can got to wait in the lobby for a table to become available.....Absolutely the worst hotel stay of my life... If you have to stay in the area there is 2 motels 5 minutes away.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank twistedknee2016
Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

I stayed here last week for two nights. I checked in during a snowstorm, and let me tell you, the staff was wonderful! I needed help bringing a few things in, and they went out of the way completely, as to Come outside and help me gather my things. I checked into my room with a king size bed, with ease and wow... What a bed! So comfortable! The shower was wonderful, the breakfast was nice, and the staff was absolutely charming. Upon checking in, I received a coupon for the restaurant, so I decided to make my way up there, and I wasn't disappointed. The food was wonderful, as was the staff! This location was central and close to where I needed to be, so I will definitely be staying here again for future business trips!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

We stayed here last August. I'm a little late writing this but nonetheless I thought I should warn people not to stay here. There are no elevators and it is out dated. The washrooms were old and they charge for local calls. I stayed with my mom who thought the toiletry bag in the washroom was mine. She used the dental floss. Only to find out it wasn't hers or mine. It was left there by the previous guest! When I went down for breakfast the person at the front desk was yelling at the housekeeping staff telling them if they wanted to keep their job they better do a better job. She also was talking about the owner saying "you don't want her coming to talk to you. She is really mad and she is scary". It was highly inappropriate and I had my 9 year old daughter with me. She was wondering why the girl was yelling. And she told them the fact that people found dirty underwear behind curtains was disgusting. Next time maybe bring your staff to a separate room and talk to them like people with respect. It was on the verge of employee harassment. When we checked out we complained about this toiletry bag being left in our room . We also said how disappointed we were because we have stayed at the ambassador in Kingston and it was amazing. The front desk stated this place was completely different and offered no apology. Also, the pool was like ice. There is a hotel with suites across the street with a pool and the same price. Go there instead.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Theonlybluethunder
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

This is the 3rd time I have stayed at this property and I feel it will be my last. The bed was uncomfortable and made awful noise every inch you moved. We had a jacuzzi in our suite and the jacuzzi did not work. But even with all that it was not what completely turned me off of this property. For the second stay in a row just before check out time or before 11:05 am housekeeping knocks on your door and asks why your still in the room. And this time in particular she was extremely rude and annoyed that my husband was still in the bathroom at 10:55am. Considering we had a suite valued at approximately 300$ a night you would think they would be a little more friendly and accommodating instead of asking what your doing while your trying to pack up to leave.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple