All reviews hot tub small mall front desk staff hotel guests stay there again decent hotel business trip beds were very comfortable convenient location parking lot clean hotel holiday inn rainbow housekeeping
Reviewed 3 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Front Desk M, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Reviewed 2 June 2017

I have come regularly over the past few years to visit my son. Of the hotels I have stayed at in Sudbury this is my favourite. The rooms are comfortable and well maintained. Staff are friendly and truly helpful. I have felt welcomed throughout. The restaurant has a lovely breakfast and cheerful staff.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Have stayed here twice in the last couple of months. Great, accommodating some staff. Fairly recently refurbished rooms. Good location - walk to shops and restaurants. Hotel elevator and cable tv were put when we were there. Overall good value.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Front Desk M, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. We are in the process of upgrading elevators and TV service to better serve our guests. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I stayed at the Radisson for a business trip one night in Sudbury. It was definitely nicer than many of the options. The hotel is a bit dated but it's clean. i was on floor 3 which out my window was a ground level, so I wish I was a bit higher up. But, I got in late and was tired so I didn't worry about it. My minor interactions with the staff were pleasant.

Room Tip: Pick a higher floor if possible
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area! Please let us know when coming back as we would be more than happy to make sure when available to place you on a higher floor.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Front Desk M, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017