“Meatball sandwich heaven”

Sanpa Italian Foods
Ranked #102 of 357 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 August 2015

My sister and I shared a meatball sandwich and salad, it was delicious. The bun was fresh and there was lots of gooey cheese and hot spaghetti sauce. The owner is a very fiendly and helpful individual. I would go again.

1  Thank Christine F
Scott S, Owner at Sanpa Italian Foods, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2015

Thank you very much for your review! I am very glad to hear that you and your sister enjoyed your meal!

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Please do not confuse Sanpa on Lasalle with Sanpa on Paris Street. These two restaurants are independently owned and operated. Sanpa on Paris has very good ratings especially for its lasagnas and meat sauce.

3  Thank Louise S
Reviewed 29 April 2012

It was ok food. I like the fact that the place is clean and tidy. Will give it another try.

Reviewed 2 February 2012

My favorite lasagna in the world. Tastes like it cooked forever. I sometimes get it at Christnas for a treat even though I make a pretty mean lasagna myself.

1  Thank gordsbabe