“Good but very expensive ”
Review of Vespa Panini

Vespa Panini
Ranked #60 of 357 Restaurants in Sudbury
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch, ordered two sandwich combos for $38, I found this expensive.
The sandwiches were good and home made. The fries were good, but waaaaaaay too salty.
The ambiance is okay, it's overdue for a renovation.
Good place to go but get ready to pay.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Pretty terrible service here right now and seems to be normal for Vespa. Everytime I come in here I wait about 20 mins for my food at lunch. I think this is the last time, even though the food is great.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Order burgers with one with fries one with beans couldn't eat any of my food it was soak in salt ...!Food had no taste since the salt took over

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped in based on a friend's recommendation. We Loved It! The staff was super friendly & it was a hip atmosphere. The food was amazing, the eggplant parmesan was fantastic . The fries were amazing; i have not had fries like that in years !!! I cant wait to go back and try other items. A little tough to find, but once we were there we were pleasantly surprised but the entire experience.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

I had a hard time finding the restaurant but a quick phone call solved the mystery of where it was. There is no plaza signage which made it tough. My meatball sandwich and Ceasar Salad was yummy! I will definitely be back!