“Bacon Double Cheeseburger Pizza”
Review of Topper's Pizza

Topper's Pizza
Ranked #96 of 358 Restaurants in Sudbury
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Topper's Pizza Regent Street is a restaurant located in Sudbury, Ontario offering pizza delivery and takeout. Order pizza online, sign up for the rewards program and save BIG on Topper's Tuesday!
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Wow was that a good pizza. Ordered it on line and their web site was very easy to use. They were also running a great Tuesday large pizza special (Score). Fast delivery to our motel with no issues and they had a visa/debit machine on site so that was handy.
I would recommend this to anyone.

They didn't bring plates or napkins with the pizza. Maybe ask them beforehand.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Are you feelin' kinda hungry? This is the monotonous jingle you hear when you call to order a Topper's Pizza. It has gone on for years, and years and years. You'd think they could come up with something more 2017. Nevertheless, I ordered a pizza for delivery.

I asked whomever answered the telephone "if" the delivery charge was included in the price of the pie? They replied yes. Good, I don't have to search for change.

The pizza was doughy and not really cooked as it should have been. As Topper's has gotten "so big" I don't really think they care. Their product is not the best there is, they only think it is. Furthermore, they are really reaching out in terms of price for their pizza's. In inquired about the tip for the driver and was lead to believe there is an inclusion of a $5.00 charge for delivery. Oh, well, the price you must pay for convenience.

When the pizza is delivered, I tell the delivery person that I was told the delivery charge was included in the price. Well, that went over like a lead balloon! The person said, it doesn't come to me! I felt bad because I only included $1.00 tip.

I won't make that mistake again. I will order from the little "unknowns" and pick it up myself.

What does it cost to make a pizza? Looks like Toppers are the only ones making money. I feel sorry for the drivers if they aren't getting a cut of the additional charge.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

after driving into town and checking in to the hotel called for a pzza was told it would be forty five minutes to an hour for delivery must say can't beleve the time was so short the pizza was here in about thirty minutes great service and a great pizza thanks again

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Don't remember how long they have been in business but Looooooog. The best. It is within walking distance of Hampton suites. I am not sure but believe it is only take out ??

1  Thank sqbubby
Reviewed 24 July 2016

just travelling through Sudbury pizza was ok not sure if I would get it again it was close to motel that stayed in