“Quality Food and Service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cousin Vinny's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #126 of 358 Restaurants in Sudbury
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

On father's day my husband and I went to Cousin Vinnys for our second visit. Our server, Chelsey, was quick to attend to us and very helpful explaining the entrees. I noticed that the owner personally checked everyday that came out of the kitchen before it was given to a server. I ordered Jambalaya and it was delicious, with large shrimp and tender chicken and sausage. My husband got sausage pepper penne and was very happy with his meal. Since both meals come with a large salad, there was enough to take a doggue bag home and we were able to enjoy our dinner the second day also. We were happy with the prices as well.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

This was at the new Chelmsford restaurant that just opened. It wasn't a huge buffet but everything for breakfast plus a few extras. The food was all delicious. The only thing I missed were some wings to try. I will definitely go back again to try the wings. I hear they are delicious and all the food was on the buffet. They were there steadily refilling the serving dishs. The only thing was they mixed up the bills but that's normal on a day like Mother's Day with a crowd the way it was and with just opening. It was actually very well organized for getting in and getting your food.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

We went the Sunday of Valley Days for the spaghetti supper, as advertised in the Valley Days flyer. The waitress wasn't even aware of the special. We finally ordered and it took almost an hour to get our food even though the restaurant was almost empty. I can't imagine what it's like when it's busy

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Great food. Great service. Great prices menu offers a good selection of bar food to home made Italian fare. Specials everyday.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

Was in Hanmer for a lived ones passing. We happened to see the sign and give it a try. Amazing ! The garlic shrimp was fantastic,the French onion soup was the best I've had in a while ! Poutine small size was huge :) , the sausage penne was not very good the sausage tasted terrible almost like a balogna taste but with a better sausage it would have been great. Very pleased with the food and the cost. The half price apps was a treat on the bill too. Can't wait to visit the area again to have another meal !