All reviews shoeless joes swiss chalet breakfast staff excellent hotel parking lot south end fresh fruit complimentary breakfast excellent breakfast small pool great place to stay off the highway waffles clean rooms the breakfast area easy access big nickel
Reviewed 25 October 2017

very clean and good place to stay. the staff were amazing during the stay and arrival. I would recommend to stay here and I will stay again. pool was clean , breakfast was good, bed are comfy, room temperature awesome

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Arrived the hotel after a long day. The hotel offered a clean and comfortable place for us to rest. The breakfast was good with enough to choose. Unfortunately, we needed to leave early that we were not able to use the pool facilities. The staff was nice and friendly. I would recommend it to those who look for a comfortable place to stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Very nice hotel. Clean and modern at the very south end of Sudbury. Lots of free parking. Good restaurant (Shoeless Joes) across the parking lot. Excellent complimentary breakfast with many choices. Fitness room is very small but will do in a crunch.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 15 October 2017

We stayed at the Hampton Suite during our stay, mainly because, although I am a Gold Elite member, The Radisson in Sudbury are punitive and disrespectful to potential customers. They refused to give me my points because my husband and partner was the one who booked the room...and I was standing there....Anyways, The Hampton is quite nice. No room service, but the water actually gets 'hot', and the staff are pleasant and very friendly. I'd recommend staying here and will do so again when next I am in Sudbury. The Radisson in Sudbury, has lost my business forever. This is far from the first nasty inter-personal and professional altercation I have had with them.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Last Thanksgiving day, we decided to check out the Big Nickel, Super Stack, Science North & Onaping Falls in Sudbury. The first hotel that you'll see upon entering the city of Sudbury is the Hampton Inn, from 400 to 69. This hotel is just perfect for us! There's free breakfast before we head out & do our visits. There's a pool to relax after a long day outside. There's a Shoeless Joe to have a great dinner just infront of the hotel. Or if you want to cross the street from the hotel, there's a Swiss Chalet. The hotel staff were all nice. Room was clean. There's tv, microwave & fridge. Almost everything is accessible if you'll stay in this hotel. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple