“Good food and good service”
Review of Bella Vita Cucina

Bella Vita Cucina
Ranked #8 of 360 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Kind wait staff, efficient and organized. Great food, great drinks, lovely atmosphere. Good real Italian food! Well worth it!

1  Thank 10Jeannette1010

Reviewed 23 June 2017

We really had a nice evening at Bella Vita Cucina. They offer a nice selection of wines. My husband had mushroom gnocci, which was excellent, and I had the special of the day: mushroom ravioli. And our nice waiter comped us dessert!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We have been at this restaurant several times and never had a bad meal...Last Saturday's dinner was no exception.
We started off with calamari and bruschetta with goat cheese, melon,prosciutto and honey - I don[t care much for melon but the combination of all the ingredients was delicious. My wife had the stuffed shells and I had the sirloin medalions with mushroom sauce...so tender and tasty. Our friends has the tuna steak and stuffed shells. Finished off with crème brulee and oreo cheesecake that looked like tiramisu.
Bryan was our server and he is a great salesman for the restaurant making great suggestions and recommendations...good to have a server that knows what he is talking about and is selling his product, so to speak. And not once did we pour our own wine..he took care of that for us..nice touch.
Thank you for a great dinner, again. We will be back.

2  Thank Backmannnnn
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Carapaccio was excellent. Caprese salad was a good serving but a little bland, so added some balsamic and it was much better. Mixed seafood grill was cooked perfectly and tasted great. Seafood risotto was good but the risotto was a little firm for my liking. Pappardelle pasta was excellent.

About the only negative I can say was that the timing of the food arriving was a little off -- one of our party (of 8) waited a considerable time for his appetizer to arrive; most of us had finished ours by the time his arrived. Another in our party faced a similar wait for her entree, tho not quite as long.

1  Thank kdfish64
Reviewed 15 May 2017

It was my first journey at this establishment for myself and Claudette. We made a reservation for twelve.

On our arrival we were promptly seated. Menus were distributed and a drink order quickly followed. The large variety of courses allowed the people at the table to have Steak, Salmon, and of course Pasta. All the food was prepared on the premises including the pasta, the buns, the fresh vegetables and the meat sauce recipe's. They even prepare there own selection of YUMMY desserts. The service was exceptional and the food once again exquisite. I would recommend this establishment for couples, family and business outings. Although it was a little loud due to the full house on a Friday night, the lighting, good company and excellent service overcame this slight distraction. Although a little pricey, one doesn't mind paying the fare when one enjoys such delicacies, delivered in such efficient manner. All and all a great night enjoyed by all at the table.

This is a jewel amongst our many fine restaurants in our fair city of Sudbury.

Hope this helps you in your decision. For more info you should go to their website. It contains, drinks, food and dessert selections as well as history.

A refined traveller