“Wonderfully flavorful plentiful breakfast!!!”
Review of Romeos Corner Cafe

Romeos Corner Cafe
Ranked #10 of 150 Restaurants in Stratford
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

The breakfasts here are fantastic! The eggs Benedict with spinach, sautéed mushrooms, Carmelized onions served with poached eggs, hollandaise sauce on cheese biscuits is amazing!! That comes with a large bowl of fresh fruit and wonderful hash browns...awesome meal!! My husband had the basic breakfast with the best ever sourdough toast!! It was all great!! Definitely recommend!!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I just found out about this restaruant and had to try it. I am so glad as the food is delicious so I came here three times during my last stay in Stratford. They prepared my breakfast just the way I like it - crispy bacon, medium style eggs and the best hash brown potatoes. The coffee is great too. I enjoyed the wait staff as they are kind, very friendly and helpful. The food comes out hot and quickly - a great restaurant that serves delicious food.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Just returned from a 3-night stay in Stratford, during which my friend and I discovered a new-to-us restaurant where we enjoyed two breakfasts and one dinner: Romeo's Cafe. Great food, creative menu, top-level service and reasonable prices! We'll return as "regulars" on future trips to Stratford!

1  Thank AnnArb0r
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Had lunch before a show. While one of us ordered a BLT we received a Ruben. There was not really time to have it corrected. Luckily the Ruben was very good. The carrot ginger soup and steak pot pie that we did order was also very good. Service was friendly if not fast. We would eat here again and can recommend it.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We are staying at the Bruce Hotel, down the block from Romeos Corner Cafe, and just had a delicious breakfast with great service. The menu is creative, as breakfast foods go, and nicely priced. My friend and I shared two entrees, a lox sandwich served with a salad topped with a lemony vinaigrette dressing, and a basic egg platter. This restaurant was newly opened a year ago and should be on anyone's list to visit while here.