“Loved the assortment!”
Review of Kandy Cakes

Kandy Cakes
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Stratford
Reviewed 8 September 2018

My daughter and I tried 6 different mini cupcakes here. They were all so delicious! I usually do not like icing, but the mocha icing was to die for! I also really loved the cake with coconut icing. My daughter especially loved the shirley temple and birthday cake flavors.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

my sister ordered chocolate cupcakes for our nieces birthday.... they were vegan and the taste was out of this world. Tasted like a buttercream icing, but it wasn't. Wow.... Please try, you will not be disappointed.... Thanks Kandy Cakes for helping us celebrate

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I really liked everything. Especially, the cakes were out of this world delicious! The cute girl who works there was so generous and cool, so she offered me her best cakes)

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

great service and cupcakes. hidden corner York and Erie street. all homemade food with no preservatives.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

I find it hard to review this place as she makes beautiful cakes but I've found they tend to lack freshness and flavour. I've ordered from her as well as just popped into the shop and I've found there's not much luck in improving freshness either way.