“Best Indian in Town”

Raja Fine Indian Cuisine
Ranked #22 of 146 Restaurants in Stratford
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Great food, friendly staff, lots of menu options, fair prices and a nice atmosphere. It’s a fairly authentic Indian experience and probably the best Stratford has to offer. To be fair I have not tried and even know if any other Indian places in town. Worth a stop!!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I go here at least twice a week since July. Great staff.. food is authentic.. if it says its spicy then it is... true to form

Have nothing to say but that it is great!!!

1  Thank Christopher T
Reviewed 17 December 2017

We didn't plan on going to an Indian restaurant but we were very glad we landed up in Raja's during our visit to Stratford. The food was fantastic and the service was lovely. We were treated with ice cream and liquor after we paid our bill :) Would definitely dine here again during our next visit to Stratford!!

1  Thank ChristineCarr992
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Delicious Indian food and the incredible customer service. We were a group of 6 and had reservations booked. The place seems to be pretty busy but short staffed. Most of the tables were attended by the manager Sen himself. He meticulously handled the situation making sure everyone’s needs are well attended. We were super happy with his service starting from welcoming us inside until opening the door to send us off. Hat’s off Buddy!!
Will definitely come back :)

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 November 2017

We sat for at least 20-30 minutes before anyone came over. I had ordered the dishes first, went to the washroom and the manager came to confirm the order with my wife. I ordered a pre-dinner cocktail, never came. The appetizer plate for two arrived. I ordered a beer since the cocktail didn't appear to be coming. The beer never came, neither did the main dish my wife ordered. When we asked about her order that never came he argued with my wife that she didn't order a dish for herself. The couple sitting next to us heard my wife order a dish for herself. This couple's meal also got messed up as the wrong dish came out for the husband.

3  Thank Axel F