“Irish Nachos”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I split an order of Irish Nachos before attending the theatre one evening. So filling, we didn’t need dinner later!

Reviewed 6 October 2018

We stopped after the show at the Avon theater so it was late and they had a limited menu. They greeted us right away and our server was wonderful! We ordered the Irish egg rolls (outstanding) and the nachos for one (pretty good!). The Irish punch was great...lots of fruit and tasted great but not much alcohol...I couldn’t detect any. My husband had one of their specialty martinis and the glass wasn’t even half full...and full of ice! They have no Irish whiskey which is strange for an Irish pub. They advertised several microbrews, which is good...maybe that’s what you should stick with.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I had the fish and chips plate. It was very yummy. Located in downtown Stratford, it was within walking distance of hotels and theaters.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Great little pub place. Food was good! I had fish and chips. Service was good. Good pricing as well!

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Went to Molly Bloom's after a show. Walked in and since no one greeted us we decided to look for a table. There were many available in the back so we sat at a booth. It hadn't been cleaned however within 5 minutes a server finally noticed us. We asked her to clean the table and then handed us a drink and late night menu. Nice smile and very pleasant young lady. 3 of us ordered a beer (can't screw that up) and 1 ordered a black Russian and bartender screwed it up. Lots of ice and looked like half a shot each. Then tried a martini drink and again terrible. My buddy even asked for the server to bring the bartender over so that he could show him how to make a drink. She said that he wouldn't come over so we asked for the manager and was told that they weren't available. A lie? Who knows. We ordered fries (late night munchies) and gravy plus an order of fried mozzarella. Cold fries, cold gravy and, well you guessed it … cold cheese, Won't ever be back and I love pubs. This one is by far the worst I've ever been to. The server was the only reason I gave it a star at all.