“Great breakfast”

Ranked #21 of 150 Restaurants in Stratford
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 October 2018

This is a busy little place and I got one of the last tables. The menu is quite big and I had the breakfast special which was just $7.29 with a side order of bacon. The home fries and the toast are excellent here and everything else was very good. Juice was nice and for those having coffee there were plenty of top ups on offer. Service was excellent. No reason not to give this place 5/5. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

We went for brunch on Monday morning here, looking forward to a hearty meal.
We had been to Feature's several months ago, and found the portions and quality to be very good. This time, my son and husband each ordered the "ultimate breakfast sandwich", which was good. I ordered a half-order of Eggs Benedict with pemeal bacon, which was to be 2 poached eggs instead of 4. These were the 2 smallest eggs we have ever seen! Not much bigger than a loonie each. Under the eggs was one small piece of pemeal bacon, on an unbuttered piece of toast. There were lots of potatoes, which seemed to take over the plate. For a $10. breakfast, I was expecting more from the Eggs Benedict. Where did they get these eggs from? Our total bill for the 3 of us, with coffee came to $45 plus tip. I don't think it was worth it.
By the way, the service was very good. We had an a very competent and friendly waitress.

1  Thank CarolynandDavep
Reviewed 3 October 2018

The service was slow and the server was not that friendly, appeared far more interested in other customers she seemed to know. Food was very disappointing why would they use processed cheese slices instead of real cheese. Atmosphere was ok. Toilets downstairs in the basement were dark and damp, looked warn out. The place was busy with a lineup to get in. so I guess a lot of people like it. I won't be going back.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

This is a cute spot in downtown Stratford for breakfast. Very attentive staff, coffee served within a couple minutes. I had the half order of eggs Florentine which was more than enough for a normal appetite. It was served on French toast which was just fine. I didn’t miss the English muffin and the French toast was done perfectly. The poached eggs were also perfectly cooked with a gelatinous but still slightly runny yolk. The home fries were very good and everything was nice and hot when served. A safe spot for breakfast and likely lunch for a hungry traveler.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

This is the real deal. A true diner with good food and great service. A good place for breakfast.