“Family lunch”
Review of Mercer Hall

Mercer Hall
Reserve with OpenTable
Mercer Hall is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 151 Restaurants in Stratford
Price range: US$4 - US$23
Cuisines: Contemporary, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Heritage meets hip in Downtown Stratford. Approachable and affordable, Mercer Hall’s izakaya inspired menu is renown to have something delicious for everyone. Unwind and let our knowledgeable and friendly staff guide you through Stratford’s largest craft beer menu. Our restaurant’s lively and casual atmosphere continues upstairs in our hotel where style fuses with comfort to give you a memorable experience.
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We had the fried chicken. It was ok. A lot of batter, not a lot of chicken. Served one leg and one thigh a modest bit of potato salad and a biscuit.
Service was slow and we did not get everything we had ordered. Craft beer was tasty and served cold.overall an ok experience. I would not order the chicken again as it is not good value for the cost. Please keep in mind that this is only my opinion.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

cute restaurant with cool service , great choice of craft beers. Quick and friendly service with our server, Alder, who had an excellent knowledge of the beers available and flavors

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Although we had previously been to Mercer and had great meals/service, our most recent dinner there was a great disappointment. Service was slow, drinks were not refilled and our appetizer was never brought to our table. We had to chase our server down for the bill and had to signal another waitress to actually pay, since our server did not return. I sent an email to Mercer following the experience but never received a reply. Very disappointed in the commitment to customer satisfaction. The food is wonderful but I’m not sure I will return.

3  Thank Kt22222
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Went with a friend for lunch and she highly recommended this place. Great variety on the menu, something for everyone. We split 4 small plates for $30. Unbelievable value, but better than that was the taste. Everything was so flavourful, no salt and pepper required. Split the deep fried Brussels sprouts, lamb and pork meatballs, deep fried chicken bites and grilled mushroom steam bun. The chicken was the most tender I've ever had and even if you don't like Brussels sprouts, these were amazing. Love the sauces that came with everything. We had food left over. The selection of craft beers was awesome as was the service. Would go back in a heart beat.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Stopped in by chance for light lunch and was wonderfully surprised. Entrees are a beautiful combination of seemingly simple ingredients. Mercer Hall wasn't even on my radar and next time visiting Stratford I hope to come by for dinner. Too many beer choices, I may have to return multiple times.