“Plesant atmosphere, attentive staff, delicious food”

Stratford Thai Cuisine
Ranked #9 of 150 Restaurants in Stratford
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband thoroughly enjoyed his mango salmon with mango salad. I enjoyed a snow coconut soup with seafood, followed by the sweet and sour seafood. All the vegetables were cooked just enough to be hot and with a slight crunch.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Stratford Thai Cuisine is our "go to" Thai restaurant in Stratford. Although there are three in the city, this is the one to which we gravitate when we need our Thai "fix", whether it's on a Saturday night in summer or a Sunday night in mid-winter. The food is always tasty and well-prepared. It's always fast from the kitchen, at the right temperature and spice level. While the staff is courteous and accommodating, they could have some extra training on when to take plates away -- on several occasions, they remove plates from one person while the other (or others) are still eating. Even when my meal partner mentioned it was rude to do so, they didn't get it. As I said, the food is very good. My main order is usually pad thai, which is a big portion and yummy. I tried the basil fried rice, which may be my new favourite.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

The chicken curry is spiced just right. My teenage granddaughter love it here before we go to a matinee.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Whenever we go to Stratford this is one of two places we must eat at. The prices are reasonable, the service is excellent, and the food is wonderful. I had a shrimp stir fry and unlike many restaurants it wasn't 3-4 shrimp. They served this dish with 9 shrimp. Wow! During tourist season it fills up fast, but in September it was quiet.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

We loved that they were open on Monday. Many of the better restaurants in Stratford were not. We tried a cashew shrimp dish and a combination of seafood dish. Both were excellent, and just spicy enough. For dessert, we had fried pineapple and bananas with ice cream. It was a wonderful completion to a tasty meal. The turquoise wall interior was pretty and relaxing. The server repeated our order each time which was reassuring that he had it. The location is close to city hall.