“Take a chance”
Review of The Pulp

The Pulp
Ranked #61 of 150 Restaurants in Stratford
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: Power through your day! Get the energy you need with cold pressed juice, smoothies and clean eating items, made with local ingredients whenever possible.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is NOT our usual type of food, but we were looking to grab a fast, light lunch and took a chance here. We had delious smoothies which were filling and held us till dinner. Their menu includes some really delious sounding oatmeal, as well as rice and quinoa bowls.
Informal setting. You order and then take it to a table.

1  Thank oaklanefarm

Reviewed 19 September 2018

I wanted to like this place. When travelling, I seek out healthy fast food (like Freshii). We dropped in at noon and had the Berry Bryce smoothie. Despite all the good things in it, there was no flavour and I resorted to adding sweetener to give it a boost. Despite this, we went back at dinner and had one of their rice bowls (the Amigo in my case). Again, healthy ingredients but zero flavour. I don't remember the last time I had to sprinkle salt on my food to give it some taste. I wouldn't return.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

We loved The Pulp for their creative and nutritious approach to the grab and go concept. We each had bowl. Both were really tasty. I can only imagine the rest of the menu is as good. As vegetarians we felt that The Pulp was one of the few places in Stratford that had us in mind. If you're vegetarian and want a quick, healthful meal, The Pulp is a great choice

1  Thank russandbill
Reviewed 20 August 2018

The owner was very patient while I selected a smoothie, salad and treats for a picky kid. Really fresh fruit and veg is hard to find when on vacation- best of all, salad, smoothie and fresh juice was devoured! Thanks!

1  Thank av01bps
Reviewed 14 August 2018

While wandering before lunch, and needing a drink, we found The Pulp. We had a snickers smoothie (chocolate, peanut butter and cacao) and another one the same but with flax seed and whey protein. Both were delicious.

1  Thank LeeMike