“My Go To Restaurant”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Everytime I visit relatives, I make sure I go during the week for lunch (no lunch on week ends). Price is very reasonable and selection is varied. It's also nice that you can request a heat level to suit your palate (1-mild to 5 pretty hot).

Favourite is Pad Thai (wife has Cashew Chicken). It's always great.

We used to go to the one in Brampton (owned by same person) but it closed due to owner's health and travel times. They now concentrate their efforts here.

Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This is one of my go to restaurants for thai food. It never disappoints and I am always served with hot food that is tasty and delicious.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

My partner has been to Thailand several times and loves this place as much as me. First, the interior of the restaurant is fantastic. The wooden carvings on the wall and all the booths is beautiful. I love that it offers private wooden booths!
Service is extremely fast. The wait staff is helpful when we can't decide what to order. The pad Thai is amazing. The soup is amazing. The coconut curry is my favourite! The prices are quite decent as well and the portion sizes are huge. We always have enough to take home to next day's lunch.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Had the opportunity to have dinner twice, once with my relatives and once on my own.
They have a fairly large selection of mouth watering dishes in their menu card.
We have had a selection of prawns, a Thai green curry, fried vegetables and a mango and Papaya salad.
When I went on my own I decided to have a Masman curry which was well prepared.
We all enjoyed the meals and there service.
The prices were affordable.
Something you will not notice in your bill in Europe is the amount you have to leave as a tip.
The bill showed exactly the amount you will have to leave behind.
It was 15 or 20 percent calculated to a hundredth of a cent, which I found quite fascinating.
Worthwhile a visit in case you happen to be in the vicinity.
Thanks and kind regards
Randolph Perera

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I had the lovely chicken twice. The first time it was amazing and they had me thinking about it often. The second time it didnt taste anywhere as good as my first experience. Improve the consistency and I'll eat here often.