“Best chicken”

Jack Astor's Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Jack Astor's Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #90 of 502 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Neighbourhood: York - Haig
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a late lunch with friends and family but first time for me to eat at the original JA , and I wasn’t disappointed the service was great and friendly and the food was great had the deep fried chicken breasts and was the moistest I’ve ever had ! Definitely recommend this one. Also the ceasar salad was amazing.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Went for some drinks and apps with friends. Service was very slow for an almost empty restaurant. Took ages to get drinks but the food was fast. Except they were out of tuna for the salad we wanted. Calamari was pretty chewy and greasy. At least the nachos and cheesy bread was good. We were never offered another round of of drinks so we paid our bill and went elsewhere

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Drinks after work with buddys and we have gone often in the past but the service on getting drinks out to patio was sooo slow and it was not even busy.
Nice atmosphere and patio. Free parking.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

My wife and I were treated to a very friendly staff. The manager came by to chat. The waitress was friendly. She got the baseball game on tv for me. I would go back the next time I am in the area.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Stopped by St. Catherines for dinner and came here. The hostess (she had glasses) greeted us and took us to our table. Maddi G was our server who was professional and attentive. We got buffalo chicken fingers, fried chicken and the southern wrap. All tasted very good.