“Average Tasting Burger. Good Crispy Fries.”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Cuisines: Fast food
Neighbourhood: York - Haig
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 318 Ontario St. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in St. Catharines, ON serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Don't usually go here but I was close by and hungry so I did drive through. It was fast and efficient.
Got a Whopper meal combo $10 with taxes in.
Notice this burger is bigger in diameter than Mac Donald's or Harvey's, there is more for your money but it does not have a flavorful distinctive taste, it's just ok.
Still like Harvey's better.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We went to Burger King for a quick lunch. When we arrived there were about 12 people in the :dining area" and about 15 behind the counter. It was kinda weird. I don't know if there were doing training or usually have that many people. It seemed to be a bit of a waste of staff.

Food was okay. Burger was not as tasty as they usually are from BK. I would not want to repeat the experience.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Ordered 2 bacon double cheeseburgers with no pickles. I got pickles. Went back in and asked for no pickles. Everyone on staff including manager were very nice and kept apologizing. Even offered to give me a free apple pie or fries. I declined. Did appreciate the thought. Thanks for the great service. Keep up the great work.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 14 November 2017

This location is definitely better than your average BurgerKing. I stop by frequently and it is pretty obvious this location is well run and the owners/franchisees care about this place. I will go back for my beloved Whopper!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Went for breakfast and had a terrible experience. The hash browns had a strong chemical taste to them and when we asked for new ones. They begrudgingly complied, the new ones were even worse. We asked for our money back and the lady there who was literally the last place winner of miss congeniality nearly threw 2.00 at us and started lipping back when we asked why she refunded that amount. We then started to leave and she started the "this awful customer" routine with the gentleman who runs it. He was even less sympathetic than the lady. Normally Burger King is the last place I eat breakfast and I will never return as they truly don't take any pride in their restaurant

Date of visit: December 2016