“Just not the same ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Used to be a reasonably priced and good quality food
Now the prices have went up so much and the quality of food has went down.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 30 July 2018

On a recommendation by a few people we ordered an array of food for our daughter's engagement party. The staff were extremely helpful from when I ordered to when it was picked up. There was an abundance of food and everything was absolutely delicious!
I will certainly not hesitate to use their services again and will recommend to our friends.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 27 July 2018

I have ordered food so many times from Antipastos, from bridal showers, birthday parties and family gatherings. I have never been disappointed. My grandchildren love the penne!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

So many items to chose from, the market and the fresh food area you can get for one or 100 people and it is packaged and ready to go. Enjoy ordering and getting everything for family events.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Visited this place many times over the years and everything I have tried has been great. My personal fav. is the steak sub with fried egg....doesn't get any better.

Date of visit: February 2018