“Restaurant”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: York - Haig
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Had a surprise birthday party with all my friends and family. they sectioned an area for just our group. Everyone said their meal was delicious

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Ate here this evening. Fantastic food. The wait was 45 minutes and I can understand why we were waiting so long. The salad was fresh and made from greens not iceberg lettuce. The cherry tomatoes were fresh as were the cucumbers. The bread were crusty Italian rolls and the dressing was an olive oil balsamic. Usually eggplant parmigiana is an artery clogging congealed mass of cheese with layers of sauce - not this one, the layers were thin and crisp with an excellent tomato sauce on top. The vegetables were not a mashed homogeneous mixture but crisp zucchini with green beans, peppers and carrots. If I’m ever in St. Catharines again, I’ll go back.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

They have it all ! Fantastic food, atmosphere and service. Wouldnt bother trying to top it in Niagara for the Italian experience !!

Reviewed 12 April 2018

What a delicious plate of lasagna I had! I suffer from Parkinson’s and with this disease, the ability to taste and smell are certainly not present often! When you can both taste and smell you know you’ve got a flavorful meal! Not too spicy, in fact just right for my challenged pallet! I will certainly return!
Service was exceptional!

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Had dinner hear Thurs night. I bring clients here before events and have been here with my wife. Classy place!. Excellent service, food, drinks and establishment. I had the Veal parm and the other person ordered the Steak which he said was excellent! Greeted by the owner while eating. Nice touch, I like your style! Not my first time in this restaurant and not going to be my last. See you soon. Salute!!