“Never disappoints!”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: York - Haig
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My spouse and I and family go to Coppolas fairly often. We always seem to get good service, good and plentiful food and a welcome reception. The prices are excellent. The all-you can eat fresh caesar or garden salad is a bonus. We come away feeling we've had good value for our dollar and no surprises with consistent food quality every time.The owners are hands-on and that makes a difference. I guess that is why they have been in business so long.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I have not been back for several years because the the partner Luigi is a pompous A--H---.Last time I was there the table next to me had a loud obnoxious group that had come from a soccer match I think.They would have been loud even in a pub atmosphere.I did not come here to listen to this,Waved Luigi over and he basically said that they were paying customers,Another time I was served a bottle of off wine and again Luigi.He was not at all happy with supplying a replacement.Also the place is not that clean and rundown and besides there are better choices.

1  Thank Frankooooooo
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We came here for dinner after a winery tour. What an amazing place. Food was excellent and so many things to choose from. Staff was helpful and attentive. I cannot wait to go back. Clean, well spaced place. Decor is very italian and I loved it.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Always a Great dining experience at Coppola's.. The menu is unbelievable. Hard to choose a meal. The food is superb. Eric our server was excellent and helped us with recommendations The ambiance at Coppola's is first class. Service is #1.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

The back room was reserved for a party of close to 50 family members. What a beautiful venue separate from the restaurant. The wait staff and food were fantastic. We enjoyed family style warm buns and salad first, meatballs and pasta (very yummy), then crispy chicken, fingerling potatoes and a medley of vegetables. For dessert tiramisu with coffee to finish an outstanding dinner!