“Hot and fast”

Ranked #91 of 496 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Went with a group of friends on the day after Canada Day. The restaurant wasn't too busy. Service was fast and food came out piping hot, which was nice.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Have been coming here for years with my husband, and friends and always love it. It has a lower price point than most of the bigger AYCE in St. Catharines, and is on the other side of town s tons of parking, and less busy than downtown locations. The staff have always been friends, tons of menu items to chose from (the sashimi is always fresh, and good sizes). We love the all-day take-out specials as they are really well priced and come with a ton of food! it's a monthly order for sure.

1  Thank EC199
Reviewed 4 June 2018

My mom has been coming for for years and I finally gave this place a try. So glad I did! I have been to multiple AYCE sushi places in st. caths and this place is great! great prices and selection of rolls and apps. I love that they have some creative rolls I have never seen before at the other places such as wind or seasons. I love the university roll!! Ill be back for sure.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

By far the best sushi and Chinese food around. always Everything is always fresh and well cooked, and the sushi rolls melt in your mouth. really great prices toe even for take out. the only issue I've ever had is with delivery. they see to really not want to deliver the food, but offer it. other than that it's 10 out of 10.

1  Thank Linda T
Reviewed 18 February 2018

I am so happy to have found this place! We have been many times and the food is very fresh and delicious! I recommend this place to all of our friends and can't wait for my next visit. We drive from the Falls because this place has the best sushi of all the places we've tried!

1  Thank Jenn F