“Never disappointed”

Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2016

The food is fantastic and the service is friendly and is always on top of their game. I love the tablet ordering! They have several types of pad thai on the menu. I'm not much of a sushi person, but my husband is, and this is one of his favourite places to eat. The only problem I have ever had here is eating too much.

1  Thank Krystyne T

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Enjoyed a staff lunch with over a dozen people last week. Service was fast and friendly and the food fresh and delicious as always. Would not hesitate to recommend although reservations are a must. This restaurant is very busy both for lunch and dinner.

1  Thank 2candream
Reviewed 20 November 2016

Despite all the positive feedback I have received from many people I was very disappointed with this restaurant. From the moment I entered the venue I ended up waiting about 4 mins before being acknowledged or approached by a worker. I found the some of the staff to speak little to no english and other staff members to be rude. Also, this place is not vegetarian friendly at all. Many appetizers had some sort of unnecessary meat included whether fish flakes, pork, you name it. I found myself continuously asking the chefs to cook items on the menu without meat. Usually when I go for sushi I look forward to the fried rice or noodle dishes, however wind had a limited amount of options for this category and they each had meat. I was also disappointed with their dessert options only being ice cream. Overall the food I was able to eat was very delicious I have to admit and the venue was very nice. dark and alluring, however,all of this was just not good enough for the over priced cost. Not worth your time, might as well go to any other sushi place for even a slightly better experience.

1  Thank Sabrina S
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

We're going to a see Marianas Trench and stopped here for a meal. Great quality food, good fast service and pleasant staff using hi-tech ordering system with pictures that actually matched what came to the table.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

I go to Wind any chance I get. The expansive menu is amazing, the service friendly and prompt. The more people you take with you, the more fun it is and the more likely you'll try something you likely wouldn't have ordered.
My favourite is the deep fried scallops and the beef wrapped asparagus. You don't have to like sushi to go here.