“Deliciously Perfect”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Great atmosphere, in a perfect downtown location.
The food is exceptional, with service to match.
Love that they have locally grown food options, along with one of a kind menu items.

2  Thank Jenn636
There are newer reviews for Embers Grill & Smokehouse

Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

This place was highly recommended by a couple of people in town. We decided to give it a try, now I am sitting hear with a stomach ache $130 less in my pocket and not satisfied. I LOVE a good steak, prime rib etc. my husband and I decided to try the special - tomahawk steak for 2 which was a large ribeye cut- meat was tough, fatty, under seasoned and i never salt my food. The purple carrots still had the tough roots on them and the twice baked potatoe was flavorless. Would not recommend

1  Thank Alison B
Reviewed 24 September 2015

My wife and I took our daughter there for her birthday. Much to our delight and surprise there was a birthday card on the table when we arrived signed by all of the staff at the restaurant.

The waitress was friendly and helpful. We were not in a hurry and the staff did not rush us through our meal. We were able to enjoy our drinks and appetizers before ordering. The food is cooked to perfection and presented very nicely. The cost is well in line with any other restaurant with a similar atmosphere. The restaurant is supporting local producers and also representing them very well. Overall, a very enjoyable experience.

2  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

This restaurant was a very please surprise the quality of the food and service was exceptional. The chef prepared every item from scratch and believe me it was worth the wait.

2  Thank C7861KBpeterh
Reviewed 8 September 2015

We decided on Ember's for our anniversary dinner because I really enjoy trying the more exotic meats. I didn't realize that they only have one specialty meat. On the evening of our visit it was a 5 ounce elk medallion on a wild mushroom risotto. While tempted by the elk, we shared House Smoked Sampler appetizer, I had the classic rib steak, and my wife had the king crab special.

The food was excellent. They don't hold back on the butter on the baked potato, veggies, crab, and even the steak. I loved it. The steak was tender and tasty (hard to mess up a rib steak). The crab was plentiful and meaty. The only complaint was the veggies as zucchini isn't my favourite.

The staff were very attentive and polite. We were very pleased with our choice to visit Embers on that special evening.

2  Thank iav8