“Beautiful looking sweets”

Enticing Cakes Inc.
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Peterborough
Reviewed 26 June 2017

We stopped here yesterday on our way to Sunday lunch at a family member's home. They have a beautiful looking selection of cup cakes, cakes, squares and cookies. The girl at the counter was friendly, professional and knew the names of everything on hand. Gluten free cup cakes are only available by advance order. We got 3 cup cakes and 1 O'Henry square to take to our lunch date. The GF person was going to have to do without. The red velvet cup cake was too dry for my spouse. He was expecting a moist, yummy dessert and was disappointed. The salted caramel cupcake was enjoyed, it was more moist. I ate the O'Henry bar/square and it was tasty. Hard to go wrong with oats and chocolate. Prices were good: All four treats came to $9.75

Reviewed 14 November 2016

My son is not much for sweets but he does enjoy a pecan pie so for his 33rd birthday we celebrated with a pie ordered from this bakery. I am not sure if this is something they have on hand but decided not to take a chance and ordered 2 days ahead. It was delicious and the staff were very friendly. This was my first experience with this bakery and will definitely order from them again. Many thanks.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

We got married in December of 2013. I didn't know many bakeries around the area, but after some research I was impressed with Enticing Cakes. From the beginning to the delivery of our Wedding Cake I was amazed. The Wedding Cake we asked for was out of the ordinary and they took our idea and blew it out of the water. We were more than impressed with our cake when we walked into our Wedding Reception. Sabrina and her staff are great to deal with, and the cake was DELICIOUS!

Reviewed 24 August 2015

I have used this Location for many birthday cakes and never been disappointing. The owner even made a special video game themed cake for my boyfriends birthday. It was a delicious banana chocolate chip cake with peanut butter cream icing. AMAZING!

Reviewed 11 July 2015

Purchased cupcakes, butter tarts and a wild blueberry pie today.
The cupcakes were obviously a few days old, they were actually hard where the icing wasn't covering them, everyone who took one didn't finish, not even my 2 and 5 year old. The butter tarts were good, which is why I gave two stars, we are going to eat the pie later this evening, I hope it isn't a disappointment.
Wish I would have read the reviews here before driving 40 mins into town.