All reviewsstone houseguest housebanana bread french toastthe ownertwo nightscan't wait to go backlighthouse pointsunrise and sunsetking mastergreat kitchenmy husband and iwonderful breakfastnorth sidebeautiful settingtrip homemade us feelomelette
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Enjoyable scenery & comfortable accommodations. The bed and breakfast is right on the lake and has very nice views. Our only regret is not really getting the chance to converse with Bev since we made a last minute switch to this location! I hope to be back next year

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Peleeplaces, Owner at Pelee Places, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you for your visit and for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure to meet you and all of the other guests enjoyed their time with you too. Please return anytime!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spent a night at Pelee Places (King Master Suite) and absolutely loved it! Such a beautiful setting!! Our hostess, Bev, was wonderful! She lent us her map of the island and recommended we go to the Winery for our anniversary dinner- which we loved. In the morning Bev made us a breakfast feast. Her muffins were especially delicious! We definitely look forward to returning....next time for more than one night! Thanks, Bev (and Baby).

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Peleeplaces, Owner at Pelee Places, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

What a lovely experience for me to have you visit. Thank you for your great review, I am happy you enjoyed your breakfast and Baby, the cat. She has been adopted by a family from London. I think she goes by the name Pelee now.
Cheers

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We stayed in the B&B near the lighthouse for two nights and loved it! We had the King room with an en suite bathroom and the bed in our room was very comfortable. We could relax in the living room and enjoy great views of the lake and across the road at the back of the house we could watch the sunset over the marsh, it's a lovely spot. The cycling around the island was really interesting especially as our host Bev gave us her Bicycling on Pelee Island book to use which is a guide explaining the history on the island and details of the various older homes so as we biked we were able to use the map and read the history which made it much more interesting. Bev made us two great breakfasts and baked great muffins, which she gave us extra for the trip home. Bev also gave us tickets for a Pelee Island Winery Tour which we loved, if you are on the island, don't miss it. We'll be happy to be guests of Bev any time we visit the island. Finally, the air conditioning was excellent and as it was very hot and humid we really appreciated it.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank AnneTravellingBrit
Peleeplaces, Owner at Pelee Places, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words. I was truly sorry to see you leave as I enjoyed meeting you and conversing was fun. I promise the best views on the island and nobody has challenged me yet!
Cheers,

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Can't think there would be a better place to stay on Pelee Island. The location is excellent! You can see sunrise and sunset. Bev is a very good host. Lots of history on the Island and friendly without being intrusive. Very good cook, omelettes were excellent and a bonus chocolate chip cookies in the evening!! Nice finish to the day.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I did notice that you gave 4 stars to the bakery and the winery too. What?? Both of them are 5 stars in my opinion, as is our wonderful museum! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.
Cheers

Reviewed 16 June 2017

This is a very nice spot with beautiful views ,nicely decorated the hostess Bev is more than accommodating.We enjoyed the breakfast very much and would go back the next time we found ourselves on Pelee Island! Thanks again Bev .

Irene and Curt

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Peleeplaces, Owner at Pelee Places, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Thank you! It was lovely to meet you both, and I am glad we were able to accommodate you as a last minute booking (good the ferry could too)!
We appreciate you taking the time to post your review.
Cheers,